Chapter Sixteen

(SURPRISE I'M BACK)

Steve and Coulson allowed Loki to return to SHEILD with me, on the condition that he did absolutely no harm to anyone or anything, and he swore on his life and all things good in Asgard.

As soon as we step foot inside, Loki asks to speak with me. He barely said a word the whole trip home, and something told me not to even touch him.

I let him into my bedroom and he shuts the door behind him. He turns and stares at me, and that's how I know that it's the right time.

I run forward and melt in his arms, breathing in his wonderful, musky scent.

"I missed you, Loki." I say into his armor, and he gently laughs.

"I missed you too, of course." He says quietly. "But we need to talk."

"I'm all ears." I respond, pursing my lips. I back away and plop on the bed, patting the spot beside me, gesturing for him to sit there. He graciously abides, and I smile. I loved finally having him here more than anything in the world.

"With recent events and following the death of Jane Foster, I've realized that I need you to stay by my side from now on, so I can protect you." He reveals.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I mean, I'm taking you back to Asgard with me, and I won't let you out of my sight. I don't give a flying bumbarian what Odin has to say about it." He elaborates, his face puckering and cringing at the mention of his adoptive father's name.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

"Really." He answers. I squeal and throw my arms around his neck happily.

I pull back for a second and press my lips onto his soft ones, my shoulders sinking and an electric feeling pulsating through my body, as strong, sure, and wonderful as a sweet, life-given heart beat.

My forehead rests on his own pale one and I smile against his lips. He returns my smile, a lighthearted laugh reverberating through his elegant body. I feel a rosy red blush come on and finally take my mouth away to let out a giggle.

"You're so beautiful, darling." He whispers, and my heart skips a beat. My eyes soften and I lightly kiss his cheek. He sighs, grabbing my jaw in his long fingers and directing my lips back onto his again.

How demanding!

He cups my head in his hand as gently as if I were made of only porcelain, his prized possession, and his supple lips press deeper into mine, striving with a hunger that'd grown over a long period of time.

I break apart, looking into his eyes.

"I need to pack." I say.

"I suppose you do." He frowns, making me struggle not to laugh at his exaggeratedly disappointed expression.

I peck his nose and get back on my feet, immediately feeling the effects of my flushed face and swollen red lips. The corners of my mouth up-turn and I smile to myself. This is definitely what I'd been waiting for.

-

ok this is extremely and obnoxiously short bUT I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD

wow okay so it's dead ass been almost a year since i last updated omg oops

like i'm almost a junior and i was a freshman when i started this

anyway

news-

i'm still not really totally feeling this book because I may or may not have moved on from loki but I decided I want to stick it out and finish it for you guys:)

this story was originally gonna have like 40 chapters or something but i'm changing it to 25 not including the epilogue... i still promise you will definitely see the end of this story!

on that note, big shit is definitely gonna happen soon

also just cause i wanted to tell you if anyone knows who he is i met the loml Robbie Kay this past weekend and he is absolutely my favorite person ever and a wonderful human being and adorable and if you aren't already exiting out of this chapter to check him out RIGHT NOW please do so loves, okay? i promise you won't be disappointed!

and if you're into star wars, please make sure to check out one or two or all three of my wonderful kylo ren fan fictions please! it would mean soooooooo much!

ily all

kait