Our Love Will Be Remembered...

OUR LOVE WILL BE REMEMBERED...

Prologue

It's the chase.

It's only the chase that is appealing.

Once you get it, there's no fun anymore. It gets predictable, it becomes boring...

You also need drama. Without drama, it's not the same. Romeo and Juliet, Tristan and Isolde, Lancelot and Guenievre... They all had it. They had that drama, that impossible love that turned it into something worth remembering... If Romeo and Juliet family had accepted the fact that they loved each other, there would have been no story. If Isolde hadn't married Mark, it would have been just another knight with his damsel. If Guenievre hadn't been married to Arthur, they wouldn't have had to hide their love but maybe they wouldn't even have known each other...So you need that drama. And that sense of duty, where love and responsibility collide. Now if you can do that you got yourself one heck of a love story.

Because who cares about the happily ever after? Isn't the point of the used-up already ready to write sentence? You just skip it all, and resume it with a good "And they lived happily ever after, THE END!" Because that's the beginning of the end. Because the everyday life kills the love, kills the passion and what was once unconditional love slowly dies under the monotony of routine.

But if you really want it to be epic you also need something else...

Death...

All those stories, all those perfectly romantic stories, at the end, they all died. They died so their love never would. They died but their love lived on. Their love made them worth remembering. Their love made them simply worth...

_______

A/n: You can also read this story on FicFun. Check the external link. :)