A Hero

(This one's kinda long srry)

(WaterLily's POV)

Waterlily heard footsteps and adjusted her pose to make herself look regal and strong, higher than everyone else. A teenage boy walked in smiling grimly. "Hello, my jewel. You soon will be worth lots, with the drop of Vaporeon population." He said with a chuckle, bending down to the cage. Waterlily avoided eye contact, but was struck with fear. Vaporeon... population drop?! She thought. She chocked down tears. The human smiled evilly and walked off. Would be fantastic if someone cared anything about me and came to rescue me, and if I could break these stupid things! Or if I even knew this jerk of a human's name!

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow woke up, twigs and grass intangled with his fur. His mind was a daze until he heard a roar of an engine. Waterlily! His mind roared. He rushed towards it to find a huge sort of transportation. A big car, He guessed. He noticed it was faster than any Pokemon he'd chased. He chuckled mentally. Even that idiot Jolteon would have a hard time keeping up... His mind said with slight amusement. Umbreon's were not meant for fast long runs, but did have high intelligence. Shadow looked around and pictures of Waterlily ran through his mind. (PLOT TWIST COMING UP! WARNING!!!) Shadow closed his eyes as he imagined her being killed. He did not see The Cliff Of Spines.(BET U DIDNT SEE DAT COMING!). He opened his eyes too late, and saw the spikes below. He dug his claws into the rocky cliff, chocking down tears. I'm a failure. She'll die because I'm an idiot. Why can't I ever do anything right! His mind screamed at him. "Need help?" A voice called from above. Shadow rushed through his memories, desperate to figure out who that was. "Sister...?" Shadow called. The voice chuckled. "No one better to save their baby brother!" The voice called back, lifting Shadow back up. In front of him stood his sister, Dusk. She was an Espeon with darker purple fur, almost a blackish color but it still had the purple feel. She had a bright aqua orb on her forehead and bracelets of the same color on her forepaws and a few on her tail. She smiled warmly. "So, baby bro, whatcha doin' now that's got you in such a blur you almost fell of a cliff?" She said teasingly. The car... His mind said. Waterlily... his mind continued. "D-did you see a car pass by?! Where did it go!?" Shadow almost yelled. "Woah, woah! Calm down. Yeah, follow me." She said, walking. "No, no, no. We have to go faster!" He roared. "Um, okay...? Then let's go!" She said. 

(Waterlily's POV)

Waterlily heard the human again yelling in a different room. "What do you mean!? You told them we have one!?" He roared. "Y-yes sir! But they have a huge offer! And if we get a bigger offer from the dealers then we'll tell them we found a different place or that it had a trainer!" A new vaoice said nervously. The human that she saw earlier growled. "Fine... but this better be worth it!" 

(WILL THEY EVER FIND EACH OTHER! SORRY AGAN FOR ALL THESE CLIFFHANGERS! HEY! WASNT SHADOW A CLIFF HANGER EARLIER! ILL GO NOW! btw im working on the next part automaticly.)