A Daring Rescue

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow ran around many corners of the huge house. He stopped at a huge cage. "Dusk!" He whispered. His sister smiled cheerfully. "See? I'm all okay. They are coming back to check one me, so get me last! Go be the big hero, baby bro." Dusk replied quietly. Shadow smiled and nodded. He ran off, further into the house. He saw a room full of cages. He walked in to see a room full of fire types. He saw a Ninetails, Torchic, Houndoom, Arcanine, and lastly, a Flareon. "I'll get you out. Just keep quiet, alright?" He said. "Oh, or course, that's what the last one said..." The Flareon said angrily. It was a female. "We wish you good luck." The Ninetails said. Another female. "My name is Kitsune. And that angry Flareon is Aimi. My name means Fox and hers means Love Beautiful. That cutie Torchic is Flare, the Houndoom is Fate, the Arcanine is Flicker." Kitsune continued. Shadow nodded, smiling. He went into the next room which was some electric types. He saw a Luxray, Pikachu, and Raichu. "Hey hey! i told you another would come! So, my name's Pika, and these two angry Pokes' are X and Bolt!" The Pikachu said, pointing at the Luxray then the Raichu. Shadow nodded. "I'll free all of you. I promise." Shadow said much more quietly than the Pikachu. He ran into the next, and he guessed final room, which was full of Eeveelutions. He ran up to them, searching frantically for Waterlily. HE didn't see her, or any other Vaporeons. "D-did you see any Vaporeons in here?" Shadow asked, losing all hope and confidence. "Only one. A young Vaporeon named Ocean. But... he... he died. Even before... they would have killed him. He got really sick and it was horrible." An Espeon said. "Hey! Are you gonna save us?! My name's James, and the Flareon moved out, but her name was Aimi. The Jolteon's Strike, the Vaporeon before was Ocean. The Umbreon's Starry, well, she won't tell us her name, the Espeon's Miki, which apparently means beautiful princess. The Leafeon's Glory, the Glaceon's Crystal, and the ill-looking Sylveon is Rainbow." The tiny Eevee said. If I'm getting help, perhaps they could be of help... Shadow thought. "Can any of you fight?" Shadow said quietly. "Oh yeah. Strike was in a small war and Crystal is strong, and Miki has Psychic, and of course, I'M STRONG!" The little Eevee roared. Shadow looked around, wary. He didn't spot anyone. "Well, I can't do this alone. Can you please help me?" Shadow asked. "Well, we could, but Umbreons are the all powerful creatures better than the rest of us, so why should we help you?!" Crystal snarled. "Because I'm a weak coward that's love was captured. Don't help if you don't want to, but I'll come back for you anyways." Shadow answered. "Regal. I'll help." Strike said. "Well, if it's about your love, then yes!" Miki agreed. Shadow smiled and let them out. "Thanks." He said. "Okay, so Strike could you get the electric types? And then maybe the Fire types? Or if Miki finishes first, she could do the fire types. But Miki do the rest of the Eeveelutions. I need as much time as I can get to find Waterlily." Shadow said, sounding like a leader for once.  

(Still Shadow's POV lol)

Shadow raced around the halls, trying to look for any sign of his love, Waterlily. He finally came across a cage, holding the precious, beautiful, crying Vaporeon. He ran over to her, and noticed that she didn't notice he was there. His heart was beating faster nad faster.

(Waterlily's POV)

"Waterlily, are you okay...?" A familiar voice said. "Shadow!" She said, both excited and angry to see him. He's a hero... mine... but he's not Titan... at least I'm safe... Her mind said. Shadow used his claws to unlock the door. Shadow- to her surprise- hugged her, teary eyed.

(GUYS IM TIRED NEXT PART TOMMORROW IF I GET THE CHANCE BUT IF NOT WENSDAY!)