Heroism

(Dusk's POV)

Dusk lead the way that the large car went for almost three hours. Dusk panted, wishing for a break. "UGH! Why can't we stop! Seriously Shadow!" She yelled at her brother, still sprinting. She looked at her tired brother with pity. "Pretty please let me know why we have to keep running?" She said, trying to persuade Shadow. "F-fine... just don't tell anyone. Promise?" He asked. "Alright, alright! I swear to Arceus I won't tell anyone!" Shadow sighed. "Alright. Someone I... I particularly like... was captured. That care was my only hope to find her..." Dusk smiled. "So is that she... your girlfriend!?" She said teasingly. "W-what!?" He said shocked, blushing. Dusk laughed, nudging her brother. Shadow looked at some trees, avoiding her crystal blue eyes. Dusk's big, sensitive ears picked up the small roar of an engine; the same from the car earlier. A huge smile spread across Dusk's face. "Bro! C'mon! Quickly!" Dusk yelled, her energy filled again. Shadow looked up at her hopefully, following. 

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow bolted ahead of his sister, finally hearing the engine. He smiled more than he felt that he'd ever smiled before. He saw the car, and disappeared into the shadows. Dusk saw him doing the same thing, but couldn't sneak into the shadows. She ran and hid behind the gigantic wheel of the car. Shadow watched the humans carefully. One was a teenage boy who he noticed had a name tag saying "Chad". The other was an older male who wore a name tag saying "Jack".  Shadow let out a growl that the humans couldn't hear. But something strange was happening... Chad was turning around.... and heading for Dusk! Shadow couldn't move. Failure, failure, failure, kept running through his mind. He wanted to roar at himself. He wished he would have fallen down the cliff. But then who would be able to save Waterlily? He asked himself.

(Dusk's POV)

Dusk tried not to look terrified. And she was pretty sure she was failing. She could bolt, but then where would she go? Wouldn't that delay her desperate, love-struck brother? She couldn't run. If she got captured, then her brother would save her. Right? That made sense to Dusk. She had to at least look like she was trying not to get captured. She listened to feet hitting the ground, and then jumped out at the right time. The teenager jumped backwards, shocked. To her own surprise, he landed on his butt. She laughed at him and used psychic and picked him up in the air. If there was one thing she wouldn't allow, it's her looking weak. She didn't really want to hurt them, though. She put him upside down and he yelled. She giggled and then dropped him three centimeters off the ground, on his butt again. However, the older guy came up and grabbed Dusk. She gave a call of distress, even though she wasn't worried or scared anymore. She gave a little smile that says "I'll be fine until you save me" at the shadows. 

(Waterlily's POV) 

Waterlily was thirsty. When a Vaporeon becomes thirsty, it's water powers are greatly weakened. The lessons about Vaporeons became popping up in her mind. She actually couldn't contain her tears anymore. She started crying. She felt hopeless and weak and sad. She heard rustling outside and a wave or curiosity shone over her. She thought she saw a weirdly-colored Espeon and, wait, was that an Umbreon? She couldn't tell from where she was. She assumed it was just a lost wild Espeon and the Umbreon was her imagination. She sighed, and sat back down as tears silently fell down her face. 

(Shadow's POV)

I will save her. I have to. I'm the only one. And I have to save my sister. And whoever else is trapped. I can do this. I will do this. But.. what if I'm not strong enough? No, no! Be brave for once! Be the hero! Shadow thought as he ran inside.

(NEXT CHAPTER IS DONE TONIGHT AND SHE IS BEING RESCUED!)