Espeon Palace (Pt. 2)

(Waterlily's POV)

Waterlily looked around the beautiful palace. The palace itself was almost adorned in gems.  She saw Shadow looking around like he had never even seen the diamonds hanging from the ceiling. She didn't see any guards. Until one. A male Espeon who was asleep. Shadow spotted him and growled. The Espeon bolted awake, and growled at Shadow. The Espeon ran to attack. "Wait!" Waterlily said without thinking. "Don't attack him." She continued. "What do you want, Umbreon!?" He snarled. Shadow growled again. She noticed Scarlet appearing next to the guard. "It's alright Dash. They wouldn't hurt anything." Se said, twining her tail with his. The espeon, Dash, blushed and growled in a non-threatening way at her. "Don't do dis sweet innocent act with me, Scarlet!" He said, but didn't move his tail. Scarlet sulked away back to the group of kits she agreed to travel with. "Listen, Espeon. You will let us see your queen. Or else." Shadow said. Waterlily wanted to slap him. He shouldn't be rude to him. Shadow backed away from the Espeon and sighed. "Scarlet, no funny business with that one. Alright, go ahead." Dash said. Scarlet smiled at him and went in the palace. Shadow didn't move. He clutched his head. Waterlily twined her tail with his and blushed once she realized what she did. "Are you okay...?" She asked. Shadow blushed. "Yes... Let's go..." He said, but didn't move. He didn't want to move his tail. To be honest, Waterlily didn't either. She finally moved and began walked to where Scarlet, Dusk, and Skitty had gone. Shadow walked by her side. Waterlily froze. "this must be it. Now where is the queen...?" Skitty and Dusk practically said at the same time. A figure whose large amounts of jewelry glittered in the sun stared at them. They saw that she wasn't even 12 yet. She was 10, ruling for only half a year. "Hello! Hello! Hi! I'm Queen Jewel. Gosh, doesn't that sound cool! I was so tired of being called Princess Jewel. Anyways, may I be of help? Oh look! Espeons! I don't reconize you two. Oh wait, your Scarlet!" The Espeon Queen said, not noticing Shadow or Waterlily or Crystal. Skitty pounched on the Espeon Queen's tail, and she laughed. Several gold and silver rings slipped off her tail and she quickly gave them to each of them. Shadow held his, confused. He had a gold one that was more of a bronze compared to his majestic rings. "Try them. You see how they just float? They ajust size! Mother had them made for me when I was very young!" Queen Jewel said, proudly. Waterlily slipped her silver one on her neck. Skitty put it around her tail, Dusk put it on her paw, and Scarlet just handed it back. But Crystal, who had actually been completly silent, put it on and adorned it. Shadow blushed while handing his to Waterlily. Waterlily smiled warmly at him, starting to blush, and put it around her paw. "T-thanks!" She said, now blushing extremly. Shadow just looked away, a ghost of a smile brushing across his red face.  Crystal cleared her throgt. "We need a map, your majesty. We have no idea how to get home. Each of us." She said. "Oh! Yes yes! Here!" Jewel said, handing her a scroll. "Wow... we are so far from home..." Waterlily said to Shadow while looking at the map. Shadow sighed and walked away. Waterlily followed him. "Hey, don't worry. We'll get back. I promise." She said, intwining her tail with his again. Shadow clutched his head. "Are you really okay..?" She asked. "No.." He said and rushed off. 

(OKAY SO WHATS HAPPENED NOW. Alright, so another cliff hanger. Too much romance or was it okay, or just add lots more...? I don't usually write love stories so... I hope you guys are enjoying this.)

~The Creator