A Decision

(Dis one will be a bit short sorry guys...)

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow's head was pounding. And he knew why. Waterlily... the one Pokemon he fell for instantly, was giving him attention. It was overwhelming. Plus, they were almost all the way across the world from their home. He had an idea, but he needed to rest. But that one thing that he wish he could say kept circling his mind; "I love you Waterlily...."

(Waterlily's POV)

Waterlily walked up to Shadow. "What's wrong...?" She asked. "Waterlily.... I... nothing..." He said, clutching his head. Waterlily sighed, and entwined his tail with hers. "Tell me. It's alright. I owe you my life." She said, her eyes closed.

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow's heart started beating faster and faster. He blushed. "I-It's not important right now. I have an idea for us. We are so far away, and we need to get home. If we have to get there we might as well make it fun. Remeber those scrolls on the queens?" Shadow asked. "Yeah, why?" Waterlily replied. "Because if we know them right, we could explore the kingdoms. We could help with research. We could do anything..." Shadow trailed off. Waterlily gave him an exited look. "I could see the sea again! Maybe we could figure out the seceret of the Umbreon Queen! We could resolve peace withen tribes!" Waterlily nearly shouted. She rubbed her forehead on Shadow's chin and ran to where the others were. Shadow felt faint, but his head wasn't pounding. He thought that Pokemon five miles away could hear his heart. He looked at a gold vase and saw his reflection. His face was almost as red as a strawberry. He walked in to see his 'friends'. Crystal, Skitty, Dusk, Scarlet, and Waterlily. The Espeon Queen was no longer there and his friends were laughing. Crystal and Scarlet were talking to each other while laughing, Skitty playing with Dusk's tail while Dusk talked with Waterlily. Shadow sat down next to her sister whose eyes were bright and full of adventure. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She shouted, and off they went.

(Next stop: The Jolteons. Hope you like it so far!)