The Rainforest

(Crystal's POV)

Why did I join them? Easy. He's a hero, brave, and cute. That Vaporeons a problem though... Also, maybe with them, I can get home. Crystal thought, stalking in the darkness. She found the cliff she saw before they got her. "Come on. This can be our base for now. We move tomorrow." Crystal said. Shadow went to the ledge. Crystal smiled and sat next to him. Then she saw the silvery-blue full moon rising above them. Crystal sighed, and Shadow looked at her. "It's so beautiful." She said. Dusk woke up from her quick nap, but Waterlily stayed asleep. Dusk sat by Crystal. Crystal noticed the small skitty also sitting by Dusk. Dusk sighed, and the Skitty curled up with Dusk's tail and fell asleep. "Shadow, you must have missed the stars and moon, not seeing it for two days." Dusk said. Crystal felt a stab of jelousy when Shadow looked at her and smiled. Don't be jelous of her. That's only his sister. She thought. "Well, we'd better all get to bed. C'mon" Crystal said. Shadow nodded and curled up in the moonlight. Dusk used psychic to carefully move the Skitty to a patch of softer grass. They curled up again. Crystal looked at them and curled up, wishing her friend Blaze the flareon was here. She sighed, and fell asleep.

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow woke up when the moon was just barely visible. "C'mon guys! Wake up, wake up!" He said, eager to get going. Crystal bolted to her feet, ice crystals covering her fur like a barrier. The ice vanished as she sighed. "Please don't startle me like that ever again." She said coldly.  Waterlily stretched and yawned, but was ready to go.Shadow pounced on his sister and she looked at him tiredly. "Ya know, Espeons should sleep more..." She yawned. "Yeah, well, we have to keep going!" He said, and nudged Skitty. Skitty beamed at him, and raced in circles around him. Shadow laughed, and then punched on Dusk again. "Ugh, okay, fine..." She said, and then pounced on Shadow, swatting his ears. Shadow laughed more, and then Dusk rolloed off him. "Well, you wanted to go right...?" She said, with a smile. "Um, yeah. Lead the way, Crystal." Shadow said. Skitty ran up to Dusk, ready to follow her. "Yeah, okay. This way." She said, leading them out of the forest.

(After maybe 3 hours of walking)

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow for once was honestly tired. He yawned, but kept walking. Waterlily hadn't gotten tired, and Skitty was nowhere near tired. Dusk looked as if she'd been awake for days, but kept her happy, energetic aura. Crystal was moving like a ninja, quickly and quietly. They arrived infront of a new forest, which they all reconized as the Rainforest. Many don't travel here. "Why'd you lead us here...? I thought Glaceons hated the warm." Skitty asked. "Oh-I-um... my... mother lives here. Perhaps she cold help us." She answered. "Help us with what...?" Dusk asked. "Oh... um... a place to stay and stuff..." She answered, and bolted into the forest. Everyone followed, but didn't see any other Pokemon. "Where all of them...? I mean the Pokemon?" Dusk asked. "Their hidden. Probably watching us. Watching me." Crystal said. "Why?" Skitty asked. Crystal growled. "Leafeons don't like Glaceons in their forest." She snarled. Suddenly, a huge leafeon jumped out, snarling. He had many scars. "What do you want, Glaceon!?" He roared. Shadow backed up in suprise. Skitty growled. "Hey! Don't talk to our friend like that!" She said. "I do what I please, little Skitty. And what do the Umbreons want now!?" He continued. Skitty backed up. "Let them through." A Espeon said, walking in. "They are here for family." Said the Espeon, who had green fur like the leaves. "Fine, Scarlet. But if they do one thing, kill one plant-" Scar, the huge Leafeon continued. "Relax. I'll watch them." Scarlet said, and then she vanished into the trees. Skitty stuck her tounge out and Scar, and they moved through the forest. Crystal pointed to a large treehouse. "In there." She mumbled. They rushed through the trees, and arrived at the front door. Skitty knocked, and a Leafeon just barely bigger then Crystal popped it's head out. "Yes...?" She asked. "Glory. Hello. It's me, Crystal." She said. "Darling! Oh my precious daughter, how are you? Who are these?" She asked. "The Umbreons Shadow. The SKitty doesn't have a name, The Vaporeons' Waterlily, and the Espeons Dusk." She answered. "Ooooo! An Umbreon! Usuallt their rare, hiding away!" She said, exited. She examined Shadow. Shadow saw the look Crystal was giving him, and he made himself look more regal and powerful. Glory let out more ooos and aww's. Shadow finally growled at her, and she stopped. "So, what do you want...?" Glory asked. "We need somewhere safe and hidden to stay. Pokemon hunters are searching for us." Crystal answered. "Well, your not staying here. No way. No." She said, her eyes narrowing. "By Queen, I banish these Pokemon out of my forest!" She suddenly yelled. Leafeons of all shapes and colors leapt out of the trees, snarling. "Hey! That's mean! Why are you so mean to your daughter!?" Skitty shouted. "Because she's my only heir. Get them!" She roared. The Leafeon leapt at Shadow's throught, as they must have thought he was the most dangerous. Shadow growled, trying to fight them off. Shadow glanced at Dusk and Skitty, who were fighting three of them, and Crystal who was pinned down by Queen Glory. "Scarlet!" Crystal called, and out of nowhere, the Espeon appeared. But, she wasn't the same lime green. She was the same brown as the trees, now fading into the color of a normal Espeon, violet. Shadow noticed he was now fighting five Leafeons. "Your Majesty! By banishment rules, you have to let them escape before you attack!" Scarlet yelled, her sharp fangs glistening in the sunlight. "Fine. They have 3 seconds. Let them go, gaurds." Queen Glory said. The five of them bolted for the exit. But Shadow noticed that Waterlily wasn't even there fighting with them. "Oh, no, no, no!" He shouted, looking for her. His heart skipped several beats, and then he found her hiding outside the forest. "Glory... wasn't she the one who was captured?" Waterlily asked. "Yeah!" Shadow said. "But how'd she get here so fast!? And how come you never told us Crystal?" Shadow asked. "Because I hated her. I didn't reveal myself to her. I'm sorry." She said. Shadow put his tail on hers. "It's fine. Let's go." He said. The five of them continued to run.

(YAY END OF DAT ONE!!!!!!)