Queen Electric

(Yes I chose a really terrible picture, and I have no fruit snacks. WOAH ITS 10 HOW)

(Waterlily's POV) 

Waterlily looked at the blood everywhere, including on her. She wasn't injured, she had backed away from the fight. Scarlet had killed Strike somehow, and it was horrifying! Se bit him, and he clawed his fur and some skin off, and his veins were turning black! Then Miki had attacked, and tore intoScarlet's shoulder, Skitty's ear, scared the life out of Dusk, and bit into Crystal's neck. Shadow had to kill her, and she could see the sadness and fear in his eyes as he cracked her neck. Shadow was staring at his friends and sister. "What have I done...?" He cried. A Jolteon raced out at his voice. "Oh, well shizz. I presume these two of our own are dead? Yup. Look, it's Strike. Put em on patrol because he suffered some kind of trauma and Her Majesty Glacier said it might be good for em. Miki begged to stay and she let em. Miki was washin somethin when she must have heard em. So any of ya dead?" The jolteon asked. Dusk looked at the jolteon in horror. "Oh, uh, sorry ma'am. I'm Sparkz. Wit the Z. So... are dey dead?" He asked again, glancing at Scarlet. "No!" Crystal croaked, her mouth covered in blood. "Oh um, den I should probs get you guys some medical care. Brb!" Sparkz said, rushing off. Shadow entwined his tail with Dusk's and looked down worried at the little Skitty. For such a tiny Pokemon, she had lost so much blood. Sparkz returned a second later, with a shiny jolteon and a glaceon. "Kay, do your stuff!" He said. The jolteon rushed over to Crystal. "Miss Snowy, I think you would have more luck with the Glaceon over here. I can handle the Espeon, and Sparkz, go get some of that thick cloth and wrap her ear in that. Thank you!" The jolteon said, and his voice was male. "Yes, Doctor Spike." Snowy said, tending to Crystal's wounds. 

(Scarlet's POV)

Scarlet awoke with a shooting pain in her shoulder. She bolted up and hissed at what she thought was her attacker. "It's alright, Miss. I'm Doctor Spike, and I'm treating to your wounds. Five more minutes and you would have been dead. How's the Glaceon, Snowy?" He asked. Scarlet noticed the shot he had inserted into her wound. She relaxed.  "She's injured pretty badly... Lost a lot of blood. She'll live but just barally. I think we should send her to Queen Glacier's healers once I stop the bleeding." She said. "Wait, right after? We won't be able to say goodbye!" Waterlily said. "For her sake, she needs to leave immediatly." Doctor Spike answered for her. He finished tending to Scarlet, who no longer felt pain or blood, and rushed over to Skitty. "Sparkz!" He yelled, and the Jolteon raced out with more thick cloth. He put it around Skitty's bloody ear. Skitty was resting on Dusk again. "Any more injuries?" Snowy asked. "N-No..." Dusk answered, her voice shaking. "Good. I'll take the Glaceon back home. May I ask for her name?" She asked. "C-Crystal.." Shadow answered. "Please take care of her!" He added. 

(Waterlily's POV)

Waterlily saw the sadness in his eyes, and leaned against him. She caught a glimpse of Shadow's face. He was smiling and blushing. They heard a band. Waterlily jumped and crouched. Shadow growled. Waterlily saw flashes of light and bolts of lightning streaking the sky. Suddenly, two pokemon walked out. "Raikou, relax, mykingdom is safe! Visitors are no threat to us or Glaceons!" Said a voice, which was reconized as the Jolteon queen, Queeen Electric. Her spiky hair was crackling with electricity. The massive pokemon, the legendary Pokemon Raikou, walked silently beside her. "What happened!?" The Queen roared as she saw the bodies of Strike and Miki. She rushed over to Shadow. "What happened!?" She roared again. "Strike attacked us-he questioned your orders on visitors! He attacked, and would have killed us, he did that to Scarlet! Then Miki attacked us and did the rest!" Shadow cried. Queen Electric looked at him with fury. Raikou was growling behind her. "I told you, Electric..." He growled. "It's Queen Electric! I will deal with them! Doctor Spike!" She said, looking at the frightened Jolteon. "Y-y-yes ma'am...?" He stuttered. "Who are these kits and why are they here, and what did they do to my brother!?" She roared. "H-He attacked, his mental condition, Miki..." He stuttered. "His mind wasn't that destroyed! He wouldn't have attemped to kill them!" She yelled. "He did. He did that to that Espeon." Snowy said, motioning to Scarlet. "NO! My brother would never! He would never!" She roared again. She was on top of Dusk in seconds. Dusk screamed and tried to get free, but the Queen was easy to overpower her. "Wait!" Raikou yelled. "Don't. Send them on their way. Where do you live?" He asked (Yes its a he deal with it). "We all live in different areas! Dusk is my sister and decided to travel with us! Scarlet appandoned her kingdom, and me, Skitty, and Waterlily live across the Sycamore River!" Shadow answered. He sighed and looked at Crystal. "And she's going right to Queen Glacier's healers." He finished. Queen Electric growled. "Fine!" She yelled. "Go home!" She continued, rushing away. "I will escort your Glaceon friend home. I need to know where the Espeons want to go." He said, heading with Snowy to take Crystal home. Waterlily sighed and sat next to Shadow. "Everything will be alright. Even if that means that we can't go to the kingdom of ice, we can still have fun on the way back. I'll ask Dusk. Scarlet should be awake enough for you to ask her." Waterlily said. She walked over to Dusk, who was keeping Skitty close. "Dusk, do you want to stay with us? You'd have to follow our master's orders. Otherwise, you can go to the Espeon Palace." Waterlily asked. "What!? no, I'm staying with you guys no matter what, no questions asked!" She answered, her voice still full of panic. "Thanks." Waterlily said.

(Shadow's POV)

Shadow walked over to Scarlet, who was struggling to stand. "I'm sorry I didn't battle for longer..." She apologized, not meeting Shadow's eyes. "No! No, no. You saved us all. Thank you." He answered, sitting down next to where she was standing. Scarlet sat down. "Oh, well. I didn't mean to kill him." She answered. "You're probably wondering how..." She continued. Shadow opened his mouth but closed it. He paused, and nodded. Scarlet sighed, laying down and putting her head on her paws. "My fangs," She paused. "My mother was an Espeon and my father was a serviper crossbreed. I never saw him, but he gave me my fangs. Once I bite, the poison goes straight into the opponent. It turns their veins black and kills them withen minutes. Also, my fur changes colors. I never knew what caused that." She finished. She sighed again, and sat up, but didn't lean on her right paw. "Thank you for explaining it to me." Shadow said. "But... I have a question." Shadow asked. "Yes?" Scarlet asked, attempting to stand again. "I need you to decide if you want to come with us, or go back home. They are making Dusk choose too." Shadow said. Scarlet growled. "Going back isn't an option. I'll stay with you. I presume you have a Master then?" She asked. Shadow nodded. "Master is nice. She wouldn't hurt a fly and cares a little too much for her Pokemon. She battles lots when her Pokemon want her too as well." Shadow said to her, smiling. "Good. Well, then I'll be her next Pokemon." Scarlet said. 

(GUYS THIS IS VERY LONG I AM SORRY I'M TIRED NOW)

1308 words