~Chapter 4~

You woke up with pain clawing at all your muscles. You groaned with pain and tried to sit up, only met by gravity yanking your weak body back down. A loud thump accompanied you as you tried to stand again. Pounding feet raced towards the door, and it swung open to reveal Rey and Dash. They looked at you with worry as you again attempted to stand.

Rey sighed and laughed. "Of course you're already trying to stand..." She said in a teasing tone.

Dash shook her head, though a smile ghosted her lips. She walked to and placed one hand on your back, one on your hands. She sat down, pulling you with her. "Maybe you should start with just sitting up." She giggled.

You groaned and rolled your eyes. "But I wanna get up. It's so boring in here and I can't stand staying still."

"(Y/N), you literally fainted on Sans. You've only slept an hour since then so I think you might be able to do with just a few hours hours of sleep." Rey said.

You laughed. "I'm in pain dipshit. That's why I woke up in the first place."

Dash rolled her eyes. "I'll go see if Toriel had anything for that. But you need to lay down."

You huffed. "How about you go and get painkillers and until you get back I can attempt to stand? Deal?"

Rey shook her head. "Sorry girlie. But when Dash is gone, I'm watching over you."

"You're younger than me! We aren't those skeletons, I don't technically have to listen to you."

Rey smiled deviously. "But we both know you will because we're best friends and we listened to each other."

You paused a moment, then sighed in submission. "You're right... But this is so lame! I'm antsy!"

Dash chuckled. "Okay, how about Rey helps you limp around the room until I'm back. It'll be like 2 minutes but that's better than nothing."

You perked up a bit and smiled. "Yes! That would work perfectly."

Rey made a face. "I don't (Y/N), aren't you a bit too fat for me to carry?"

You gasped and threw a pillow at her. "Bitch!" You laughed.

She removed the pillow and winked. "The one and only. You know you love me."

You tried to stop yourself, but Rey's hatred of the song made it too easy.

"I know you care!"
"And I would never!"
"And I'll be there!"

Rey's eyes widened and she held back a scream. "How dare you speak the devil's words?!" She cried.

"And I was like-"
"Baby!"
"Baby!"
"Baby!"
"Oh!"

Rey leapt at you and Dash dodged. You flattened yourself on the bed and she sailed right over you, face planting on the headboard. You didn't even try to hold back you laughter. Rey groaned as she pulled back, rubbing her now sore face. Dash shook her head, laughing quietly and left to retrieve the pills.

You swung your legs over the edge of the bed and waited anxiously.

"Rey! Get off your ass and help me walk."

She rubbed her nose and pouted. "I don't want to now. You made me kiss a headboard at fifty miles an hour."

You rolled your eye and withheld a laugh. "That's your own fault. I didn't ask you to pounce at me."

Rey crossed her arms stubbornly and turned her nose up. "I'm not helping you. You're a meanie!" She said in a whiny-high pitched voice.

You groaned and folded your hands in a pleading gesture. "Please Rey! I need to get out of this bed but my legs won't let me!"