Celebrity Fiancé

Stiles' Pov

"Stiles we need to talk." Derek says as I enter the loft and I stop dead in my tracks.
"What about?" I ask and he sighs.
"Look, I'm really, really sorry. But I'm breaking off the engagement. One of my exes came back to town and we hooked up, and I realized that I still have feelings for her. I'm sorry." He explains and it feels as if he had just dropped an elephant on my chest.
"Oh. Ok. I guess I'll see you around then, thanks for doing this just before Christmas." I whisper and head for the door.
"Wait!" He yells and I turn to face him again.
"Can we stay friends?" He asks and I take a moment to think.
"Look, I'm really, really sorry. But that sounds like the last thing I'd ever want to do. You just broke up with me, crumpling my heart, and I realized how much I hate you now. I'm sorry." I spat at him mocking what he said just a moment ago.
I take off the diamond ring he gave me just over two months ago and throw it at him.
"Keep it, give it to that whore." I scoff and turn to leave.
"Stiles!" Derek begs but I shake my head.
"If you had waited until after we broke up to hook up with her maybe we could've been friends, but you cheated on me Derek. I trusted you, and you promised you'd never hurt me. Well, guess what! You hurt me worse than the time I got shot. Just leave me alone Hale, if I never see you again, it'll be too soon." I start to cry and run out of the loft. When I get down to the parking lot I see the pack walking up.
"Hey! What's wrong?" Isaac asks and I start to cry again.
"Derek just broke up with me, after he cheated on me with one of his exes. He said he still loves her." I sob and Scott sighs.
"Well maybe it's for the best. Besides, his ex is a wolf too. She's a better fit for Derek." Scott says and the pack agrees.
"What the hell guys?" I yell and they stop in their tracks.
"Well it's true! She's a wolf, he's a wolf. It makes more sense than a human and a wolf don't you think?" Lydia asks and I shake my head quickly.
"I thought you guys were my friends! He cheated on me! After he told me he loved me. We were engaged!" I run to my Jeep and quickly drive away. I head to my house and run up to my room. My dad runs upstairs shortly afterwards and sees me crying on my bed.
"Stiles, what's wrong?" He asks sitting down beside me.
"Derek cheated on me, then dumped me. The pack thinks it's better this way, and I really just want to get out of this town!" I sob and he sighs.
"Well then why don't you?" He asks and I look up at him.
"What?"
"Get out of here. Go somewhere far away from here! Start new! Forget your so called friends and make a new life somewhere! I know a guy in LA. He owns an apartment building, you can stay there and get a good job. He owes me a favour anyway!" Dad suggests and I look at him in shock.
"Are you serious? You'd let me move to LA?" I ask and he nods.
"This is such a small town. You need to get out of here and explore! I'll call up my buddy and then help you pack." He says and I hug him tightly.
"Thanks dad!" I smile and he hugs me back.
"It's what your mom would've wanted." He smiles.

It takes us only two days to completely pack up my stuff. Dad rented me a U-haul and gave me a GPS with the address. Now I'm in front of my new apartment, parked and ready to unload. I head inside and find my new apartment, and it looks amazing! It's all modern and all furniture is included. My dad knows some cool people. I start unloading my stuff and place it in the living room. There's a living room, 2 bedrooms (one that I'll use as an office workspace or something) , 1 bathroom, a huge kitchen, and a balcony. When I have all my boxes inside, I return the trailer to the nearest U-haul centre and head back to my new place. I leave the door open and start unpacking my stuff. I end up playing some music and sing along to it. I'm cut off by a knock on my open door.
"Hello?" A guy my age asks and I turn around and smile at him.
"Hey!"
"You're new?" He asks and I nod.
"Yea. Just moved from Beacon Hills. Don't feel bad if you don't know where that is. I'm Genim Stilinski, but my friends call me Stiles. " I chuckle and he smiles.
"Stiles. I like it. I'm Greg. Your singing is really good. I actually have a band with some of my friends. We're actually looking for a new led singer, last one was an addict. Wanna maybe try out? We're not worldwide yet, but we're popular around here." He offers and I nod.
"Sure. Tomorrow ok? I have a lot of unpacking to do." I ask and he nods.
"Yea. I actually live just down the hall, number 17. Stop by anytime." He smiles.
"Ok. Will do, thanks." I smile and he leaves.
"Well making friends here was easier than I thought." I smirk and continue unpacking my kitchen stuff.
•••••
Scott's Pov
We haven't seen Stiles in a few days now, or even heard from him. Everyone's getting a little worried and we decide to go stop by his house. Even Derek came with us! His Jeep isn't in the driveway but I figure that maybe it's in the shop again.
I knock on the front door and John answers the door.
"Scott, guys. How are you?" He asks and we all reply with a good.
"That's great! Now who would like to explain how your Alpha cheated on my son and then dumped him. And also how you guys didn't support him in his time of need. You guys know how sensitive he is after his mother passed away."
"It was a mistake! I didn't mean anything I said! I regretted it all after I said it!" Derek defends and he looks like he might cry.
"Well you broke his heart. I hope you know that." John says and I sigh.
"Is he here? We want to apologize to him." I ask and John shakes his head. Our heads drop and I'm about to thank him for his time when he continues what he's saying.
"He's not here. He's not even in Beacon anymore." John explains and all our heads shoot up.
"What?! Where is he?!" Lydia exclaims and John shakes his head.
"He moved. He came home crying, wanting to get out of this damn town. So I let him. I know a guy who owns an apartment building, and managed to get him one. He moved the rest of his things out the other day, he should be there by now. Although it broke my heart to see him go, he's 19, I can't keep him here forever. And if you guys had really loved him, you would've been here apologizing before he could even think about leaving." John explains and a few of us start to cry.
"We do love him!" Isaac cries and John shakes his head.
"Well he felt unloved and unwanted. You guys were the only reason he didn't take off when he turned 18. I'm sorry but you'll have to figure this out for yourselves. Have a good day guys." John says shutting the door.
"He left." Derek cries quietly.
"We'll get him back. Somehow." I reassure him.
•••••
Stiles' Pov
I take a deep breath before knocking on the door.
A girl my age answers and smiles.
"Hey! You must be Stiles! I'm Vanessa! Greg said you'd be coming by today. Come on in!" She smiles and I thank her.
I walk in and there are 3 guys on the couch. I know that one of them is Greg. The other two look up and smile.
"Hey! Stiles right? Nice to meet you!" One of them say and Greg stands up next to me.
"Stiles, this is Nick, Jacob, and you already met Vanessa. I told them all about you. So show us what you got!" He grins and I nod.
I sing a verse of 'Story of my life' by One Direction and they're all surprised.
"Holy crap! We have a new lead singer!" Jacob smiles and gives me a bro hug.
"That is if you want to join. You don't have to." Nick sighs.
"No! I'd love to!" I smile and they pull me into a group hug.
"So, tell us about yourself!" Vanessa asks and I tell them everything from my old life, minus the werewolf thing.
•••••
1 Year Later