Avatar

Ps: This one is kinda crap, but I wanted to make one like this. Making another one, that'll be longer, and better quality, also it'll take place in the actual Avatar world.
Please Don't Hate!
•••••
It's very rare to find a bender these days, no matter what element. Less and less people were born benders, and they've all sort of died out. But those of us who are still benders, are respected worldwide and help whoever's in need.
Well, I guess some are that is. A lot of benders use it as an excuse to get their way in life or even use it as blackmail. The Avatar cycle is still going, and I don't think it'll ever end. Which is good, because right now, I'm the Avatar. I Stiles Stilinski was born the Avatar. My mom was born a water bender, and married my dad who was not a bender. So naturally, I was born the next water nation Avatar. I always knew my mom and I were benders since I was a little kid. Deaton was always there to help us once we moved to Beacon Hills. We decided to never tell anyone about our ability, not knowing how they'd take the news. Which is why I never told Scott, or the pack about my bending. When I was 16 however, and my mom had long since passed away, Deaton called me to his office for a very serious matter. He told me I was the next Avatar, and that I'd need to start my training at once. I'm now 18, and the pack still doesn't know. They still think I'm a weak human that needs protecting, when really I can control all 4 elements and protect myself just fine. I want to tell them, but I really have no need to. They'd all treat me differently if they knew. Being Avatar is a great honour and everyone respects you. It's been like that since the beginning of the cycle. Aang started the new world. After he defeated the fire lord, they built republic city. Then when Korra, the Avatar after him, was alive, the population in benders started to decline. The past Avatars after them witnessed the nations disband and divide themselves into countries, and that was it. Trust me, Deaton made sure I did my research on the past Avatars.

So now here I sit, in the living room of Derek's loft, as they go on about a group of benders that have been causing havoc lately. This for some reason swayed the packs view on benders all together.
"They're disgracing the gift given to them and it makes me sick!" I snap out of nowhere and everyone stops to turn to me.
"Stiles? I didn't know you had such strong feelings towards benders." Scott mumbles out and I sigh.
"It's just not right. The lionturtle gave them the ability to do what they do, but if they could see how people are using them now." I state angrily and Jackson laughs.
"You don't really believe in that shit do you? A lionturtle? Really? Ridiculous! All they use their powers for are themselves." Jackson chuckles out and a few of them nod in agreement.
"Stop." I snap at him and he shakes his head.
"Why? Do you know a bender? They're probably so self absorbed it's sickening" He chuckles out.
"Jackson, stop!" I shout.
"Why? It's true! They use it as a way to get whatever they want whenever they want. Benders are no good, freaks!" Jackson continues and I snap inside.
I feel the flow of bending rush through my body and the pack gasps in shock as Jackson is locked in my grasp. Blood bending. Deaton taught me how to blood bend for only when absolutely needed. I can usually always control it, but when he's trash talking my kind, and my mom at that, it's hard to control the amount of power I have. I'm just glad, I didn't accidentally go into the Avatar state.
I stand there silently, and slowly move my hand down, bringing Jackson down to his knees.
"I suggest you apologize. NOW!" I demand and he starts to cry.
"I'm sorry! Stiles I'm sorry!" He cries out but I don't release him.
"Stiles! Let him go!" Lydia begs.
"Stiles! Now!" Scott commands.
I don't move an inch, just continue to watch Jackson.
"Stiles, let him go, please." Derek asks placing a hand on my shoulder.
The contact of his hand on me breaks me out of whatever trance I found myself stuck in and I shake my head. I release Jackson and he falls to the floor.
"Jackson!" Lydia cries rushing to his side.
"Stiles, what was that?" Scott asks but I shake my head.
I turn and bury my head into Derek's neck, and let myself cry. He holds me tightly until I'm all cried out, then keeps an arm around my waist just incase.
We're not dating, but boy do I wish we were.
I take a deep breath before wiping my eyes and explaining.
"My mom's ancestors came from the Southern Water Tribe. She was a water bender, my dad is a non-bender. Her ability got passed down to me. We kept it a secret because we didn't want to move again, we were shamed out of our last town because we were benders. Once we moved here we met Deaton, who helped us with our bending. I'm a master. That was blood bending, used in very rare situations where it's your only option. You bend the blood since it's liquid, and have total control of that person. I'm sorry Jackson, my anger got the best of me. I will practise in the future how to control that." I apologize and he nods.
"It's ok, it didn't hurt, just really freaked me out." He sighs and I nod.
"I'm sorry I kept it from you guys for so long." The pack nods, accepting my apology.
I internally sighed at the feeling of not having to hide that anymore, but I still have to hide my other abilities!
"Come on, let's get on with the meeting." Derek sighs kissing my temple.
I blush a bit before moving to sit back down on the couch.
"If I fall asleep, don't yell at me. It takes a lot out of you." I smile and lean against Isaac who lays his head on my shoulder.
•••••
"So, the plan is simple. Scott, Boyd, and Erica, you guys will go after the water benders. Isaac, Jackson, Lydia you'll go against the earth benders. Stiles and I will take the fire benders, and the rest of you will take care of the air benders too. Sound good?" Derek explains and we all nod quickly.
We take off into the forest where we know the group of benders is hiding out, and prepare for a tough battle. They're all very strong but I think that a bunch of werewolves and a 'water bender' can handle it.
I make the first attack, freezing the wall and shattering it. They look surprised at the intrusion and prepare to attack back. The wolves start their attacks while Derek and I head straight for the leader, the fire bender. He's so strong that he's mastered lightning which is a great challenge. Derek attacks with a swipe of the claws which causes the man to stumble backwards.
"You bitch!" He yells and blasts a fireball at us which I block with an ice wall.
The fight continues for what feels like forever.
"This little wolf your boyfriend? Hmm?" The man smirks and I glare at him.
"What's it to you?" I shout back and he shakes his head while chuckling.
"Cause if he's not, then you wouldn't care if I did this." The man grins evilly as he strikes Derek with lightning.
Derek falls to the ground, char mark on his chest. I watch as he lays unconscious on the ground, and feel the energy flow through me.
"You're going to regret that in about 2 seconds!" I yell out and feel myself slip into the Avatar state.
•••••
Derek's Pov

I watch in shock from where I lay on the ground as Stiles eyes start to glow bright. Everyone around us has stopped what they're doing to watch him.
Stiles moves with incredible flow and flexibility, then striking with different elements.
"No way!" Jackson gasps.
The other man's face has gone blank at the realization that Stiles is the Avatar. 
"You're the- you're the Avatar!" He yells in shock but Stiles doesn't reply. Instead, he strikes the man with a fire bolt which knocks him to the ground.
Stiles then uses the earth to trap the man so he's on his knees in front of Stiles.
Stiles breaks from his state and takes a look around.
"Let what I'm about to do be a warning for all of you." He shouts before turning back to the man.
At first we all think that he's going to murder the man, but he doesn't. He instead places his thumb on the mans forehead and his other hand on the man's chest. The man clearly recognizes this position which confuses us, because we've never seen it before.
"Please! No! Don't! I beg you Avatar! I promise to never use bending for evil! Just please, don't do this!" The man begs out crying for mercy.
But Stiles doesn't remove his hands, instead, his eyes light up again for a moment before he lets go of the man and releases him.
"What- what'd you do to him Sti?" Scott asks and Stiles turns to him.
"I took away his bending. He'll never be able to bend again." Stiles says and we all stare in shock.
"Now go! Before I take all your bending too!" Stiles threatens the other benders who turn around and flee.
"You can do that?!" Erica exclaims and Stiles nods.
"I can both take and give people their bending. Avatar Aang unlocked the secret to taking it away when he defeated the fire lord, and Korra unlocked bringing it back after someone had managed to learn how to take away bending even though he wasn't an Avatar. Now, it comes so naturally to the Avatars." Stiles explains and I slowly walk over to him.
"So, why'd you calm down when I touch you?" I ask cautiously and he smiles gently.
"We're sort of like you wolves, we have an anchor that keeps us grounded. Usually a friend, family member, or partner." Stiles smiles to me and I nod.
"So I'm your anchor?" I blush and he nods.
"And I'm yours." He smirks knowingly.
"Wha-how'd you know that?!" I stutter and he chuckles.
"It's easy to tell Der, everyone knows it." Stiles says wrapping his arm around my waist. I just look at him, up and down before our eyes connect. We stand there just looking into each other's eyes until Isaac gets impatient.
"HOLY SHIT! JUST KISS ALREADY!" He yells and everyone breaks out in laughter.
Stiles looks at me admiringly and I smile back at him.
"Shall we?" I whisper and he nods.
"We shall." He replies before connecting our lips in a long, loving kiss.
"That, was amazing." Stiles whispers to me after we've broken apart, resting our foreheads together.
The pack starts to cheer and of course Scott is threatening to kill me if I hurt Stiles.
"I would never hurt Stiles, and I'll never let him get hurt. Not like that's really possible since he's pretty much the strongest person in the world." I chuckle and Stiles smacks my arm.
"I can still get hurt!" He whines and I nod.
"Not easily. But yeah. I'll protect you. No matter what."
"I love you Der." Stiles smiles at me and I smile brightly back at him.
"I love you too Sti. Just remind me to never make you mad!" I laugh and Stiles rolls his eyes.
"Come on, let's go home!" Stiles sighs happily.