Who's That Girl?

Watching them made me feel sick to my stomach. That should be me cuddling with Derek, not Braeden. After all, I am his boyfriend! She came back to Beacon Hills about two months ago, and I was ok with letting her stay with us. That was until she started acting this way with Derek. I know she's trying to get him back, she's sneaky but I caught on quick. I've tried talking to Derek about it but he just says she's being friendly and reliving old memories. Yea, reliving the old memories in which they dated! I don't know what to do. There were places just the two of us would go, just to get away from the commotion of the pack. Now she knows about them too. There were secrets that only us two knew, now she knows too. She's everywhere! I can never get a moment alone with Derek without her interrupting us. The pack know how I feel but they haven't offered one good piece of advice for my problem. I feel like I'm being pushed aside and she's taking over my place. Derek will stay up until the early hours of the morning watching movies and laughing with her instead of coming up and sleeping with me, and when he does come to bed, he faces the other direction and doesn't even touch me. We haven't been intimate in weeks, and most importantly, Derek hasn't told me he loves me since she got here. So now I'm starting to wonder, does he even still love me? She's stolen my life.
•••••
I watch as Derek and Braeden laugh at her story, the pack chuckling too. I sigh as I get up and collect the dishes, taking them into the kitchen before filling the sink so I could wash them.
"That was kinda rude you know." Derek says appearing behind me.
"What?" I ask and look over my shoulder at him.
"She was right in the middle of her story. You kinda hurt her feelings." Derek frowns.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I thought mattered." I huff before turning around and continuing the dishes.
"I know it's weird that's she's my ex and all, but could you at least try to be polite for once? She's my friend." Derek rolls his eyes as he walks out of the room.
"What the hell was that about?! Try to be polite?! This is me being polite. If I were impolite, I would've cussed her out and thrown her out of our apartment weeks ago." I mumble to myself.
•••••
Two Days Later
I walk downstairs after putting away the laundry and see Derek and Braeden making cookies in the kitchen. The way they're throwing flour at each other is just like what a couple would do. I think it's obvious that Derek has some un-dealt with feelings for her. It's clear that he likes her more than a friend.
I sigh and continue on with the housework.
•••••
Two Weeks Later
Derek hasn't slept with me in our bed for two weeks now. Braeden has claimed to be having nightmares and needs Derek to comfort her.
He doesn't really talk to me anymore, and if he does it's always about what him and Braden have planned or what they did the day before. It's driving me insane. I need to get out of here. He doesn't love me the same way as he once did. He loves her. He loves her more than me.
So tonight when him and Braeden go out for dinner, I'm gonna take all my stuff back to my dad's house. I've slowly been moving things over during the time she's been here. I've known that Derek and I were gonna break up. I just wasn't sure who was gonna do it first.
"Ok, Stiles we're leaving! Don't wait up!" Derek yells from the door and I hear it shut. After I see them drive away, I grab the rest of my boxes from my closet, then Scott shows up to help me move.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks and I nod.
"I have to. If he's not going to, then I will. I can't stand knowing that he loves her more than me." I say tearing up.
"Don't cry Stiles. If he can't realize what a great guy you are, then he doesn't deserve you." Scott says pulling me into a hug.
Once we've got all my boxes loaded into my jeep and his car, I head back inside to leave a letter on the counter. I place my key next to it, and leave the loft.
Scott and I drive to my dad's house and with his help we have my boxes unloaded in no time.
"So this son of a-"
"Dad!"
"So he thinks he can just pull this on my son? Stiles, I know you love him but, what sort of man does that?!" Dad freaks out and Scott nods.
"A stupid one." Scott sighs.
"It'll be ok son. I promise." John sighs and rubs Stiles' back.
"I just can't believe I finally worked up the courage to leave." I sigh before standing up.
"I'm going to bed. If he comes knocking, don't let him in." I say pulling a bag of mountain ash from my pocket.
"I'll have my resources to keep him out anyway. Night guys. Scotty if you need to come in, send me a text." I sigh as I head up the stairs.
I put a line of mountain ash across my doorframe, then across my window frame. Then I lock both for safe keeping. I lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling.
"I miss you Derek." I sigh to myself before slowly drifting off to sleep.
•••••
Derek's Pov
Braeden and I laugh as we drive back to my loft. Her and I have been looking for an apartment for her. Not that I don't like having her with us but Stiles and I haven't gotten to have our much needed privacy for a while now.
I know Stiles is uncomfortable with the fact that she's my ex, but he knows that I'd never love anyone like I love him. Her and I broke up for a reason, we were incompatible and we both ended up being homosexual. She's also helped me do a bit of shopping too.
We walk up the steps to the loft and when I open the door, there's an uneasy empty feeling about it. I yell out for Stiles but get no answer.
I run up to our room and frantically look around. All his stuff is gone! He's gone! Where did he go?! Why?! I start to panic and start grabbing at my hair.
"Derek!" She yells from downstairs and I run down to see her with an envelope in her hand.
"He left this and his key." she says and I quickly grab it from her.
I quickly unfold it and in Stiles handwriting is a letter.
Dear Derek,
My love for you and your happiness is why I've chosen to do this. I've left, taken all my things with me. I've done this so you can be happy with her. There were secrets only the two of us knew, places only we knew of. Then she came into the picture and it's obvious that you aren't over her. Everything's changed since she arrived. You've changed. You don't kiss me, you don't hold me, for Christ sake you won't even touch me when we're in the same bed together, let alone make love to me. And that's how I realized, you don't love me. You aren't in love with me like you are with her. I feel as if she has stolen my life. Just please remember; I'm the one who made you laugh, who made you feel, who made you sad. I'm not sorry. But what we did and who we were. I'm not sorry I'm not her. So goodbye Derek. I hope you're happier with her than you were with me. Love, Stiles.
I feel the tears roll down my face and slowly move to wipe them away.
"He left. He left me because he thinks I'm in love with you! He thinks I still have feelings for you! Oh my God! I've been ignoring my own boyfriend because I've been to busy trying to find you a place and figure out how to propose to him!" I cry and she gives me a hug.
"Don't worry Derek. All you need to do is go explain to him what happened. What really happened! The apartment, the ring, the proposal! Everything!" She says and I nod.
I dry my tears and pull out my cell phone, failing Scott's number.
"Hello?" He asks.
"Where is he Scott?" I ask and he sighs.
"He's at his dad's. He's miserable Derek. You gotta fix this now! And whatever happens, you didn't hear it from me!" Scott explains before hanging up.
I grab my keys and run out to my car, speeding over to John's house.
I park in the driveway and run up to the front door. I knock quickly and John answers the door.
"Where is he?" I ask and John sighs.
"He's in his room, but he put a line of mountain ash in his doorway." John sighs.
"Will you break it for me?" I ask and he nods.
"Of course. Come on." He says and we head up the stairs.
He slowly picks the lock and opens the door, then he breaks the line. Stiles is sleeping, and I walk over to the bed.
"I'll give you some privacy." John says and I thank him before he shuts the door again.
I sit down beside him on the bed and just watch him as he sleeps; he has tear streaks staining his cheeks and it makes my heart break.
"Stiles." I whisper and stroke his cheek gently.
He slowly opens his eyes and moves to look up at me. He jumps back and looks at me in shock.
"What are you doing here?!" He asks and I try to move closer to him but he just moves farther away.
"Your dad let me in. I needed to explain everything to you. You have everything wrong!" I explain but he shakes his head.
"I know what I saw. Just go be happy with her." Stiles says turning away from me and I can hear him start to cry.
"For god sakes Stiles, she's lesbian!" I yell and I see him tense up.
"What?" He whispers and I sigh and nod.
"It's why we broke up the first time! We were incompatible. She realized she's lesbian and I realized I was gay! We broke up on good terms, which is why we have such a close friendship."
"Then-"
"No! No talking until I finish. She needed a place to stay. She's been looking for an apartment but needed some time to save some money. That's why I've been going out with her so much. We've been apartment hunting for her so she can get out of our place and we can have our privacy back. And the only reason I haven't tried to get in your pants recently is because she has a bad habit of walking in without knocking! That'd be scarring for all three of us but I swear it'd totally be worth it over the serious case of blue balls I've had for the past 2 weeks." I explain and he shakes his head.
"Why didn't you ever tell me any of this?" He asks as he stands up and turns around to face me.
"Because you never let it show that it was bothering you. Or you did and I'm just an idiot. Probably the latter." I sigh and he nods.
"Ok. Has she found a place she likes?" Stiles asks and I nod.
"She signed the lease today around noon." I smile.
"Then what were you doing the rest of the day. It's 10."
"She was helping me pick out this." I say and pull out the box from my pocket, opening it and Stiles gasps.
I smile as I take a few steps to get closer to him,  getting down on one knee.
"Stiles Stilinski, you have been my world for as long as I can recall. I have loved you since the time I asked you to cut off my arm. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else, nor do I want to spend it with anyone else. So Stiles Stilinski, will you please marry me?" I gush and Stiles blushed as tears fall from his eyes.
He places a hand on my cheek and starts to nod.
"Yes." He says and I stand up so I can hug him tightly.
"Yes Derek! Yes!" He cries and gives me a kiss on the lips.
"I love you." I whisper and he nods.
"I love you too!" He whispers back.
We continue to kiss before I deepen it, pushing him down onto the bed and crawling over him.
"Der-" Stiles pants but I cut him off by kissing him again.
"Can't wait for her to be gone. Gonna fuck you in every room in the apartment." I growl and he moans loudly.
"We can't fuck now, dad's just downstairs." Stiles groans.
"Not even just a little?" I ask and he chuckles running a hand through my hair.
"Well, maybe a little. What about Scotty?" He asks and I smirk.
"He's making gagging noises and is heading out the front door as we speak." I smile and Stiles laughs.
"Ok, I guess we can fool around a little then." Stiles smirks and I make quick work of getting rid of our blue balls.
•••••

"So Stiles, you really thought that Derek and I were in love?" Braeden asks and Stiles blushes before he nods.
"Yea. I figured since you were exes there were still feelings lingering." Stiles mumbles.
"Trust me Stiles, he's all yours. He's lucky to have you, you know. Not everyone can tame a beast like him." Braeden smirks and I frown.
"Excuse me?" I ask and the other two start laughing.
"I know how to tame him alright." Stiles winks and Braden laughs harder as I stop and blush hard.
"You're a dick." I mumble and Stiles pulls me into a hug.
"Yea, but you love me anyway." Stiles smiles as I hug him back, pulling him in for a gentle kiss.
"Well, you are my fiancé. Of course I love you." I smile and Braeden gasps.
"YOUR WHAT?! You asked him?" She smiles brightly.
"I know I was planning on waiting, but I decided that I wanted to do it sooner. I've loved him for a very long time now, and it's about time I asked him to be my husband." I smile and Stiles kisses my cheek gently.
"Yea it was. I love you." He says quietly to me and I kiss him on he lips gently before looking into his eyes and giving him a loving smile.
"I love you too, so much. I can't even explain how much I love you." I whisper to him and he smiles up at me.
"I'm gonna go start packing my things. After all, I move out next week!" Braeden says and Stiles laughs.
"Already? You just got the place." Stiles asks.
"I got him to let me in early. Figured you'd be wanting to celebrate your engagement and I don't wanna be here to see it." She laughs and Stiles nods.
"He is kinda loud, isn't he?" I ask and Stiles blushes hard.
"Between him and the grunts you let out, I'm glad I'm gonna be 10 minutes away." She laughs and head up to the guest room to pack her stuff.
"I love you, you know that?" Stiles smiles up at me.
"I love you too." I smile down at him and give him a peck on the lips.
"You're soooooooo louder in bed." He laughs and I scoff.
"Am not!" I protest.
"Oh really? Care to put that to the test?" Stiles raises a brow and smirks at me.
"God yes." I say throwing him over my shoulder and heading towards our bedroom.