Miraculous

If you don't know what this is based off of, it's a French show called "Miraculous Ladybug". It's sort of addicting. I suggest you guys watch it!

"Good evening, my dear." Silver says to me as I land next to him on the roof of the church.
"Good evening Silver." I smile back.
"How's everything tonight? Any crime tonight?" He asks me and I shake my head.
"Not a criminal in sight." I sigh and relax against the railing.
We roam around town for about an hour and find nothing suspicious.
I look down at my watch and see that I'm down to my last paw pad, meaning my transformation is almost up.
"Crap! I have to go!" I gasp and get up quickly.
"Have a good night, Red Fox." Silver bows and kisses my hand.
"You too, Silver." I nod before throwing my yoyo and swinging away.
As I swing in my window my transformation times up.
"You could've stayed a little longer. He was totally checking you out." Kit smirks as he floats beside me.
"He's always checking me out Kit! Just like how I'm always checking him out. But like I've said before, I don't know who he is is real life. Maybe he has a girlfriend or boyfriend and I end up making things awkward!" I groan and he just stares at me before he face palms.
"You guys are idiots." Is all he says before I hand him a piece of chicken and he shuts up to eat.
•••••
Derek's pov

"Have a good night, Red Fox." I say with a smile before taking his hand in mine, and kissing his knuckle.
"You too, Silver." He nods and swings away with his yoyo.
I look down at my ring and see that I'm down to one spot. Crap! I start jumping from roof to roof and quickly make it back into my bedroom with time to spare.
"Claud, detransform me" I say and he does so.
"You still didn't ask him out!!" Claud says and I stick my tongue out at him.
"I said that I might, not that I would!" I defend and he huffs.
"Well you know what, one of these days you're going to have to, or I'm going to detransform you in front of him and he'll know who you really are." Claud threats and I growl at him.
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Try me." Claud smirks.
"Come on, I think there's still some steak downstairs." I sigh before turning and leaving my bedroom.
•••••
The Next Day

I walk into the school and to my locker. Stiles, Scott, Erica, Lydia, Isaac, and the rest of the gang all eventually find me and we all start talking. Stiles looks really hot today! Damn!
"Hey, did you manage to get all your homework done last night?" Stiles asks.
"No. I was all over town last night."
"Same. I heard that Silver and Red were out again last night." Stiles smiles.
"Yea. I didn't see them. Unfortunately."
"Oh. That's too bad. Silver is pretty hot." Stiles says and my jaw almost drops.
"Wait, you find Silver attractive?" I ask in disbelief.
"Yea! So? You find Red attractive!" He defends and I smirk.
"That's because he's a sassy pain in the ass." I grin and he frowns.
"He's not sassy. Silver just makes that up cause he's cocky." Stiles defends and it's my turn to be shocked.
"He's not cocky! He's just a romantic!"
"Romantic smantic! He's a cocky son of a bitch." Stiles laughs.
"In the best of ways." He clarifies when he sees my frown.
"Come on. Let's go to class." I chuckle and we head down the hall to Math.
•••••
Later that day, we're in the middle of an outdoor assembly when a new baddy comes out of nowhere.
He's using rain, wind, and ice against people with his glove.
I turn to Stiles and he's standing already.
"Stiles?!" I yell as he starts to run away.
"I'll be back!!" He yells back.
Shortly after he disappears, Red Fox comes swinging in on his yoyo.
I run off behind a tree where no one else is around and Claud is already ready to go.
"Claud, transform me!" I say and he does. Soon enough I'm running into the battle to find Red Fox on the ground about to be frozen.
I swoop in just in time to grab him and get him out of there.
"Hello my dear. Sorry I'm late." I say as we land on the ground again.
"Now isn't the time for your flirting! That's one of the kids that go to this school. He got mad that his parents won't let him see his girlfriend due to the weather. His akuma is in that glove!" Red explains and I nod.
"Claw swipe!" I yell out and my special move is charged. I run at this guy and grab his glove off his hand with my bone charged hand, then touch it with the charges on. The glove turns to dust and the little butterfly comes flying out and Red catches it on his yoyo.
"Nice work." I smile giving him a high five.
"Yea, you too. You know, for a cocky wolf." He says and I glare back at him.
"Well at least I'm not sassy!" I defend and he nods.
"I gotta go. I promised my friend I'd come back for him." Red says and I nod.
"Yea. I have to go too. See you tonight for patrol?" I ask and he nods before swinging away.
Wait a minute! Did he just call me cocky?
•••••
"Let him go!" Red yells as Golden Lady hold a clone of myself (Derek self) over the cliff.
"First your miraculous!" She yells back.
"Fine!" Red yells back and goes to take off his watch.
"Red no! You can't do this!" I tell at him.
"I have to! He's my friend! I can't let him die!" Red cries and takes off his watch, instantly transforming back to his normal self.
"Stiles?!" I gasp.
Stiles slips with his footing and I manage to catch him by the wrist, pulling him up onto the ledge.
"I'm sorry Silver." He says quietly before standing up.
He throws his watch to Golden Lady and she smirks.
"Now let him go!" Stiles demands.
"Certainly." She says and let's go of 'Derek's' hand.
"Whoops!" She evilly chuckles.
"Nooo!" Stiles screams.
Stiles moves back against the wall and starts to cry.
"Derek!" He sobs and I move closer to him.
"Stiles, I-"
"No Silver. I can't right now. Just leave me alone." He cries softly.
"Stiles, that wasn't the real Derek. It was an illusion!" I try to say but he covers his ear and shakes his head.
"Stiles that couldn't have been Derek...because I'm right here." I say and he slowly looks up.
Claud detransforms me and I look into Stiles' eyes.
"Hi Stiles."
"Stop! I'm sick of all these illusions!" Stiles yells.
"Stiles I'm not an illusion. I promise. Look over this cliff. I know you're scared, but look down. Do you see Derek down there?" I ask.
"No." Stiles whispers.
"That's because I'm right here. I'm real," I take his hand and place it on my chest, "feel that? That's every sign that I'm the real Derek."
"Derek? You're Silver?" Stiles asks and I nod stroking his cheek.
"I am love. I'll explain more later. I have to go catch a bad guy, and retrieve a watch someone so stupidly threw away."
"Don't get cocky!" Stiles pouts.
"I love it when you're sassy." I smirk and wink at him before having Claud transform me and jumping up to save the day.
•••••
Stiles and I are sat on the roof of his house just looking out at the lights of the town.
"So are you disappointed it's me?" Stiles asks and I just turn to him in shock.
"Why would you think that?" I ask and he shrugs.
"You always go on about how attractive Red Fox is and now that you know it's me, I probably ruined that for you." Stiles frowns.
"You didn't. What can I say? Your butt looks good in your suit! I still find you attractive. Even more so now that I know it's you." I explain and he chuckles.
"Wait, are you attracted to me now, as Stiles?" He asks and I nod.
"Always have been." I smile and he smiles back at me.
"Good. Cause I find you hot no matter which form you're in. The suit really hugs all the right places on you. Especially below your waist." Stiles winks.
I blush before moving a little closer to Stiles.
"So you're not mad it's me?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"Just means I get to spend more time with you." He smiles and looks up at me slowly.
"Did I ever mention that you're really beautiful?" I asks and he nods.
"Once or twice." He smiles before leaning up and lightly kissing my lips. One hand cups my cheek while the other is around my neck. Meanwhile my arms are wrapping around his waist.
We kiss for a few minutes before there's a few bangs from below up.
"Damn kids! Stiles! Will you and Derek stop messing around up there?! It's loud! Making out doesn't necessarily mean thump each other's bodies into my roof! And no sex on the roof either, or I'll charge you both for public indecency!" John yells and Stiles stops to chuckle.
"Well that's my dad for you." Stiles mumbles before continuing to kiss me.
"If he plays his cards right Sti, I'll be his future father-in-law!" John yells happily and I nearly choke on my (well technically both of our) saliva.
"Did I mention I love your crazy family?" I smile before grabbing Stiles' hand and leading him back inside.