Prom?

Stiles has never really been someone you would call popular. He's always been kinda nerdy but that doesn't matter to him. He had his friends, his pack, and his dad. That's all he needs.
With prom approaching however, Stiles feels a little left out that no one at school had asked him. Then again there really aren't many gay guys at his school.

So now, Stiles finds himself pouting during a pack meeting, and he knows that everyone can sense his sadness.
Derek is going on about their new big and bad, when Jackson snaps.
"I'm sorry-can I interrupt?" Jackson asks and Derek sighs but nods.
"Thanks. Stilinski! Stop pouting about not having a date to prom! It was never going to happen anyway!!" Jackson yells and Stiles looks up in shock.
"Jackson!" Scott warns but Jackson doesn't back down.
"Just get over it!" Jackson continues and Stiles stands up without a word. He heads out the door and drives away in his jeep.
"What the hell was that for?!" Scott yells and Jackson rolls his eyes.
"His pouting was distracting me from whatever Derek was saying!" Jackson defends but Scott huffs in annoyance.
"Jackson! That's not a good enough excuse." Lydia speaks up and Jackson frowns knowing he's in the dog house tonight.
"You know that Stiles has depression and social anxiety! If he's not included in something that all of his friends are going to or doing, he starts to question his self worth!" Isaac yells at Jackson and Scott looks almost hurt.
"What? Is that really how he feels?" He asks and Isaac nods placing a hand on his shoulder.
"He didn't want me to tell anyone. There's just some things that him and I like to keep to ourselves. He helps me deal with my family issues and I help him with his mental and social." Isaac explains and Scott pouts a little but nods.
"Well then, what could we do to help him? Prom's Saturday night and it's already Tuesday. I don't think anyone's just going to randomly ask him now!" Erica sighs.
"What if I take him?" Derek suggests and the pack turns to him in shock.
"What? I think I heard you wrong." Lydia asks and Derek sends her a glare.
"He doesn't have anyone to go with, you're all going, and I didn't go to mine. It might be interesting." Derek explains and the pack still seems unsure.
"Go together how....exactly?" Scott asks defensively.
Derek shrugs and Scott still looks questioningly at him.
"Ok then. Are you doing this just to be nice or is there an alternative motive behind this?" Boyd pipes in and Derek glares at his beta.
"Does it really matter? How about we get back to the demon that's running around killing people and stop worrying about this? I'll ask him tomorrow and see what he says." Derek sighs and the pack smirk to one another.

The next day, Stiles is sitting at his desk up in his bedroom when he hears someone open his window. He immediately knows it's Derek.
"Hey Derek." He says without even turning around.
"How do you know it's me?" Derek asks amused and Stiles chuckles.
"Would you think it's weird if I told you I've memorized the sound of your feet hitting my floor?" Stiles asks spinning around in his chair, and Derek shakes his head.
"You could probably add it to the list." Derek chuckles.
"Can we talk?" He asks and Stiles nods.
"Yea, what about?"
"Well, I know that you don't have a date to prom, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go with me." Derek asks and Stiles sits in shock.
The man he's loved for almost 3 years now just asked him to prom. It probably wasn't his choice though, Scott probably asked him to ask him.
"Look Derek, if Scott, or Isaac, or Lydia, put you up to this, I want you to know that it's ok. I don't have to go with anyone." Stiles states but Derek shakes his head.
"No, they didn't force me to ask you, it was my idea." Derek explains and Stiles is still a little unsure.
"Um sure, yea I guess we can. But why? Why did you offer to?" Stiles asks.
"You have no one to go with. I didn't go to mine last year. Simple as that." Derek says and Stiles nods.
"Ok then. I guess we're going to prom together then." Stiles smiles and Derek nods.
"I should probably go, they've probably torn apart my loft by now." Derek sighs and Stiles giggles.
"Yea. I'll see you later." He nods.
Derek stands up and heads to the window before Stiles stops him.
"Wait!" Stiles calls out and Derek turns to look at him.
"Thanks for doing this." Stiles says and Derek nods.
Then in a flash the wolf is out of the room.