(Y/n)

*(Y/n) POV*

The blonde lady and other person leave my sights. "Okay... Now.... What was I going to do....wait... THE RELIC"  I run towards the castle and rush inside. As soon as I get there the Irene portal closes and I'm left with two guys who are to busy fighting to notice me. I quickly run up the stairs towards where the relic should be, but I'm stopped. I turn around to see who stopped me and I see a girl with black hair and blue eyes. I can already see that she is going to give me a hard time. I turn towards her so I am fully facing her. I smile politely at her. "Well hello there" I continue smiling at her until she speaks. "Who the hell are you and where did you come from?" She asks while glaring at me. In the corner of my eye I see that the two guys have stopped fighting and are now staring at us. "Where's the relic?" I ask as calmly as possible and trying to ignore her question as much as I can. "Aph.... My friend has it, Um if you don't mind me asking why did you want to know" I turn to see that the blonde was the one who was talking. "Oh no... I've failed..." I fall to my knees and begin to cry. 'I've failed you!', 'I'm sorry!', and 'Please forgive me sister' were the thoughts run through my head. "I swore on my life... I'm so sorry sister please forgive me..." I continue to cry when suddenly someone brings me to my feet and hugs me. When I look up I see that it's the blonde guy. "My names Garroth, What's yours?" He asks trying to calm me down. It works a bit. "(Y/n)" I sniffle a little. When we stop hugging I look up to see him smiling at me, and for some odd reason I start to smile back. "Thanks" I quickly hug him again but even though it was short it was long enough for me to see the other guy pick up his sword. He starts rushing towards Garroth. I quickly react and grab Garroth's sword and block the blow. I started fighting with him but it was out of self defense.... sort of. I was so focused on the sword that I didn't notice that the guy was going to hit me into the wall. So of course I ended up getting hit into the wall hard. As I try to get up I fall back down everything is blurry. The last thing I see is blonde hair and blue eyes before blacking out. "Garroth..." I whisper.

An: Okay please don't be mad I have tried really hard to update so yeah this would have been a triple update but I wasn't sure if you wanted me to do one more chapter with (Y/n) and Garroth before going back to Malachi and the others. So it's a vote. For the (Y/n) and Garroth just type Irene dimension, and for Malachi and the others just type Phoenix Drop. Okay see you later guys.

~Paraselia