Nightmares

*(Y/n)'s POV*

*Dream world*

I am walking through the forest  with Irene... or Aphmau.  It's perfect... Just like the olden days.... I hear footsteps coming towards us and turn to see Malachi. I smile happily until he falls and I notice the giant gash in his side. "Malachi?" I ask quietly and slowly walk over to him cautiously tears form in my eyes but I hold them back. I gently get to my knees and pull his head onto my lap. "Malachi.... What happened? Who did this to you?" I ask, he's gasping for breath and I can tell that he's in a lot of pain. "They.... They were coming.... F-F-F-F-For you..... I.... I tried to get away in order to tell you but.... they kind of got to me" He chuckles lightly before groaning in pain. "Who? Who was after me?" Suddenly I hear a gasp from behind me I turn and see Iren... Aphmau with a sword impaling her body. "No...... NO!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I watch her collapse to the ground. She was no longer breathing and the light in her eyes was gone. I look back down to see that Malachi has stopped breathing and is staring at Aphmau his eyes wide but dull. 

I slowly stand rage growing throughout my body rapidly. As I look at the person who killed all that I cared about and I freeze. "Aaron?" I stare at him in shock but he simply just rushes towards me. He tries to stab me but I dodge his attack and pull out my sword and block his next attack. Soon he's on top of me with his sword to my throat. "Aaron why?" I look into his eyes and freeze. "Shad? How are you..." He presses his sword harder against my neck making me wince and I feel a warm liquid slide down the side of my neck. "Where's your little relic power now that you need it?" He sneers making my eyes widen. "How did you know that I have a relic?" Before I am able to get an answer everything goes black.

*End of Dream*

I shoot up out of bed and look around panting. I realize where I am and quickly turn to where Malachi was sitting. Only to notice that he's gone. I begin to panic and quickly scramble out of the bed. Before I know it the wind is blowing my hair back as I run around the town in search for Malachi and Aphmau. I stop abruptly when I come face to face with Aaron. "Where are they?" I ask my voice low and tone threatening. "Woah there, calm down (Y/n). What's wrong? Who are you looking for?" He smiles at me trying to calm my nerves but rage makes my blood boil. "WHERE IS MALACHI AND APHMAU?" I yell at him furious i see him flinch but I don't care, I just need to know if their okay.... and I need to see it with my own eyes. "They are getting ready to leave to Bright Port..... If you run you may be able to catch them before they leave. But wh...." I quickly run to the docks not allowing Aaron to finish his sentence.

I finally make it to the docks and see Aphmau talking to Garroth. I quickly shuffle over to her and hug her tightly. "YOU'RE OKAY" I shout happily. "Where's Malachi?" I begin looking around for the brown haired boy. "Oh.... Um... Malachi is right over there" I quickly thank her and run over to him tackling him to the ground and smiling brightly. "You're okay too!!!!" He looks at me with wide eyes and tears slowly roll down my (s/c) cheeks. "I... I had a dream and... and you.... you... you...." I cry out and hug him. He lays there and hugs me back confused but trying his best to comfort me. "It's okay... I'm here..." He whispers in my ear gently. "How about we go to Kawaii-Chan's place and see if we can get some cake?" I sniffle and pull back nodding. He gives me a small smile and I get off of him. When he gets up we begin walking to Kawaii-Chan's house. As we walk he asks me about my dream and I explain everything that had happened in it, going to every last detail. He simply just listens, and in all honesty that's what I really needed. When we arrive at Kawaii-Chan's house I had calmed my nerves. "Oh hello Malachi-Kun and (Y/n)-Chan, What are you doing here?" Kawaii-Chan asks us surprised. "Um... I was feeling a bit down earlier.... and Malachi thought that I could use one of your delicious cakes.... And then we could maybe talk about what was wrong earlier" I look down slightly ashamed. Malachi places a hand on my shoulder. "Oh of course, (Y/n)-Chan and Malachi-Kun can come in. I'll make the cake right away" I look up in shock and look over at Malachi who smiles at me. We both walk into Kawaii-Chan's house and the smell of sweets fill my senses. "Now let's sit down and talk about your dream" Malachi smiles at me sweetly and takes my hand leading me to the dinning room table. "Okay..." I sit down and Malachi sits in front of me while Kawaii-Chan bakes us a cake to eat. "So..... wanna tell me everything about it?" He looks at me with gentle eyes and he gently grabs my hands rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "Well..... It started like...."

*Time skip to after the dream*

"And after that I ran outside to search for you and your mother"  I finish up and look at him. His face looks pained as he tries to process everything I've said. "I'm sorry it took so long (Y/n)-Chan and Malachi-Kun but it looked like you were having a serious conversation and Kawaii-Chan didn't want to interrupt you two" Kawaii-Chan walks in and places cake in front of both of us. "Thanks" I whisper quietly, Malachi simply nods and slowly begins to eat his slice. We eat in silence until.....

AN: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever..... I just have been having trouble coming up with ideas and actually writing it and yeah...... this took me about a month to write.... I'm so sorry if you're still with me..... Thank you.... Really you guys brighten my day and I feel so lucky to have all of you....

~Paraselia