I can let you say goodbye

"Wait you saw Aaron?" Malachi suddenly asks finally processing all of the new information. "Uh yeah why?" I look at him confused as I eat my cake. "(Y/n) remember that explosion? Or bright light per say?" I nod, I mean how could I forget that stupid blast ruined my chances of fixing this mistake that Garroth had caused. "Aaron and Zane were killed in the blast. Aaron's dead there's no way he could have told you where we were" I sit there with wide eyes before getting up and running out to where I saw Aaron of course to be met with nothing. Malachi then stops beside me. "This is where you saw him isn't it?" I keep quiet and nod slightly. "Malachi I need to tell you something. It's about me." I turn to him needing to tell him about my relic. "Let's go somewhere private then." I nod and we begin walking. "I need to tell your mother as well" He looks at me for a second but nods taking me to his mother. "Mom, (Y/n) says she needs to tell us something important" 

*Time skip*

We all finally sat down. It being just Me, Aphmau and Malachi. "Okay um... to start I am Irene's sister... I was put in the Irene dimension for my protection as Irene has the relic and I do not. Anyway.... Um.... The truth is I do have a relic... and with it I am able to manipulate time... That's why after Entry #3 in my Journal I stopped writing.... because I began speeding up time until Irene were to tell me that it was safe for me to come back to this dimension.... but... I stopped speeding up time when you, Aphmau, and everyone else entered. Anyway the point is that Aphmau I can bring you back and make it so you can actually say goodbye to Aaron.... He won't know of course but.... it may bring you peace" I look at her nervously. Aphmau and Malachi just sit there in shock as they process all of the new information. "I've done it before.... when I was first in the Irene dimension.... I did it to say goodbye to Malachi" I smile at him and he smiles at me in return. "So.... I can see Aaron for one last time?" Aphmau asks. I look at her and nod. "Only if you want to" She looks at me and smiles. "I would like it if I could"

AN: I FINALLY GOT BACK TO WRITING OMG!!!!! Anyway I am back and have finally made a Calendar. So I have stories on Quotev as well that I am writing. So basically I have 4 stories in total. Meaning that I'll update on Friday every 3-4 weeks.... I can't do math in my head.... Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Even though that is my plan. My computer was being stupid with the internet making it so I was unable to update yesterday like I had originally planned. Thanks for waiting.

~Paraselia