Malachi?

(Y/n) POV

'It can't be... you're dead' I stare at her in disbelief. "Garroth? Oh my gosh... GARROTH!!!" She ran up and hugged him crying. I slowly stood up on shaking legs and walked towards her. "How?" Tears well up in my eyes. She looks over at me in confusion. " What?" She uses a gentle tone with me as if I'm a delicate flower. "There's no way it's really you... you're...you're..." I let the tears fall down my face silently. Suddenly a boy with brown hair, green eyes, and a green scarf that covers the bottom half of his face rushes to her. "Mom are you okay?" He looks around and he freezes when he sees me. "(Y/n)?" Tears start to form in his eyes. I quickly rush over to him and tackle him in a hug. "I can't believe it. You're here I... I thought I was never going to see you again" I sob, gripping onto his shirt tightly.He hugs me back without any hesitation. "I missed you so much. I cant believe that we're finally together again" I smile and nod. I look over at Irene with sad eyes. "Um... H-hi I.... I am Irene's sister, (Y/n), and um... I was sent to the Irene dimension for my safety and um... I've been there for 925 minutes, but here that's 925 years... I had made a promise to my sister that I would protect the Irene relic many years ago, um or minutes.... which I've obviously failed since it's now missing..." I sigh and continue to introduce myself to Irene knowing that she won't remember me. A single tear falls down my face. Malachi quickly wipes it away and hugs me. I bury my face into his shirt and sob. 

*Malachi's POV*

(Y/n) sobbed into my shirt. I look at my mother worriedly. "Um..... Mom i'm going to bring (Y/n) home with me she needs rest..." I look down at (Y/n) and see her looking at me with big puffy red eyes. "Thank you Garroth...." She lets go and looks at him. "Wait what? you were just yelling at me for bringing you here and now you're thanking me?" He looks confused. (Y/n) giggles and nods. "Yeah cause if it weren't for you i wouldn't be with Malachi right now" She smiles happily and grabs my hand. "Come on Malachi lets go, i'm tired" She tugs on my hand and we start walking back to town. Well this will be fun, and a brand new adventure. But ill be happy to explore with (Y/n) by my side.

AN: I'm so sorry guys I just hadn't been interested in writing lately..... but I'll try to update more, once again I'm sorry!!!!!