Entry #2

*Malachi's POV*

I have finally finished my last trade. I sigh as Logan, Zoey, Levin, and I all get our boat ready for our long trip back to Phoenix Drop. It's been about a week since I've read (Y/n)'s diary. I can picture her yelling at me for calling it that, she'd be all like "It's not a diary you dummy." Then she'd sigh and shake her head and say "It's my heart. I thought we've been over this." She's then laugh and smile as if she had just said something hilarious. I smile a little at the thought of having her by my side. I walk into the captains quarters and go over to the desk. I open one of the seven drawers and pick up (Y/n's) diary I sit down in the desk chair. 'Sure is nice to finally relax' I smile to myself and open the diary to the next page. "Where is it? Oh here it is... Entry #2"I say.' Don't want to be interrupted' I start to read.

Dear Malachi,

I've been having these strange flashbacks of my sister. I honestly don't know why... but I think she's about to do something stupid. I don't know what it is but I don't think I'll like it. I've tried really hard to just shake this strange feeling off, but I can't it doesn't go away. I... I'm scared Malachi. I know that when you read this it will be really far into the future. Anyway I better go wish me luck. :)

Love,

(Y/f/n)

"What? Something bad? When was this written? Um.... What? It doesn't say. Why doesn't it say when it was written? Ugh... But is she okay?" I look at the book in thought and when the realization finally comes to me it hits me hard. 'Irene wasn't in there with her, she's been all alone this whole time.' I stare at the book in shock and my hands start to shake. "She's been all alone. Just like I was for those 925 years.... Oh (Y/n) please be safe." I close my eyes and feel tears silently go down my face. I sit there for a few minutes just crying. "I promise... I will get you out of there (Y/n) even if it kills me"

AN: HERE'S AN UPDATE!!!!!!! YAY IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! TIME FOR MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD ALL OF THAT SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!! *starts running around in circles and laughing like a maniac* Also that means more updates.*stops laughing and running and just stands there smiling sweetly* BYE :)