Chapter 8

Lexie's POV

After I left the classroom, I heard Rose and Erica calling after me. I really needed to go home. Never in all the years I been in school was I glad to leave.

My head was spinning and my heart was beating wildly. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack or something.

I continue to walk or at least I try. I saw some of my classmates in their lockers and figure I was close to mine.

"Lexie what's wrong?! You look like you are drunk", Rose says.

I don't feel like listening to her.

"Shut up Rose", I say. Yes am mad. She literally talk all day about Mr.McKay.

I saw #269 locker and put my combination. I miss the first time. I try again. Miss.

"Here move your hand", Rose say.

I moved my hand away.

Even thought everything was a blur, I saw how Rose put the combination in. How the fudge does she know my combination?

"Thanks", I say and put in my books.

I got my purse.

"Ready?", I say.

"Yes, but you are not driving. Or you are going to kill us", she say as she reach for my purse. I moved it away.

"No", I say.

"Look! Is that Coach McKay?!", Rose say.

And like the clumsy person I am sometimes, I fall for it and turn to see. In a second, my purse is replaced by a hand. 

"Let's go", Rose say in a parenting tone.

With no force left, I let Rose lead me. We were soon out into the parking lot. Rose unlocked the jeep and she lead me to the passenger seat.

"Up you go", Rose say helping me up.

I sat and put my seat belt. The last thing I saw was Rose walking around the jeep to the driver's side before everything went black.

--------------------------------

I woke up with someone poking my arm.

What the crap?

"Wake up, Lexie! We are at the front of your house!!", Rose say.

I open my eyes slowly. Taking in the world around me. We were at the front of my house.

"Hey. I...I fell asleep. Sorry", I say.

"Hey. It's okay Lexie. Its my fault. I spend all day bothering you with the "Hot Teacher" thing. Am sorry", Rose say.

"It's okay. We should go so I can drop you off at your house", I say.

"No, don't worry. I call my mom and told her you were feeling a little sick and I had to drive you. She should be here any minute", Rose say.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Mrs.Smith's car appear.

"There's my mom! Bye Lexie. You are better now, right?", Rose ask.

"Yes, don't worry. I see you tomorrow! Bye! I text you!!", I called after her as she got out and got in her mom's car.

I wave at Mrs. Smith as I got out of my jeep. The car soon disappear out of view. I walk to the door and unlock it.

I got in and tip toe to the stairs and up to my room. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. My hair was a mess and the little make up I wore was a mess, too. I clean my face.

"Lexie!! Supper will be ready in ten!!", I heard Granny Ali.

I smiled. She was like a real grandma to me. Both my grandmothers had passed away a long time ago.

"Coming!!!", I yell back.

After I finish I got a hair band so I could tie my hair up. I walk down the stairs fixing my hair.

I know, I know I shouldn't because I could trip or something. But I know my house better than the palm of my hand.

"Where is Lexie?", I heard my dad ask my mom.

"The girl is coming!!", Granny Ali yell from the kitchen. I smile. Typical supper. I enjoy it.

I countinue to walk with my head down trying to fix my hair.

"Am here mom and dad No need to worry", I say.

"Lexie say hi. Don't be rude!!", my mom says.

Who do we have as a guest? I raise my head.

You got to be kidding me......

I look at Mr.McKay's blue eyes. They were beautiful.

No Lexie!!! Don't!!!

His eyes seem to read my soul. Almost as if he could see everything crossing my mind. Almost as if I was a open book.... Which I probably was with breath taking eyes like that.

*Catch Me Am Falling for You!!*

--------------------------------

Awww!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

This chapter reminds of the song "Catch Me Am Falling for You" by Toni Gonzaga !!!

I hope you guys like it!!!