Chapter 47

Songs for This Chapter:

We Were Born For This- Justin Bieber

Die In Your Arms- Justin Bieber (I freaking love this song like dang!! I just feel the lyrics so hard)

You and I- One Direction

Sail- Awolnation

The One I've Waited For- Austin Mahone

My Love- Sia

Neutron Star Collision- Chris Wolstenholme

Lexie's POV

"What color do you like better?", my mom asks me as we look through the color catalog for painting.

"Mom, I already told you we don't need to have a room for the babies in the house", I answer.

"Oh no! I expect to have my grandchildren to sleep over at the house at least once a week. So what color?", mom asks again, which makes me laugh.

My parents and Granny Ali are so excited. It feels like they are more excited than Skylar and me, which we both think it's funny. Every since we told them, which has been about a month ago, they started plans on fixing the house for the safety of the babies even thought it will be a long time before they actually start crawling or walking, but their actions make me feel happy and grateful.

I have the best parents and nanny that anyone could ever ask for and a great man by my side always. My children sure will be love. Not only by their grandparents and nanny but also by my friends. Rose and Erica have been buying baby clothes for each of them. Rose for the baby boy and Erica for the baby girl. I didn't even know until a few days ago when I went to Rose's house when a bag fell out of the closet. It scare the living life out of each of us. And then I saw small pieces of clothing with different small cute animals or firetrucks on them, then I realize it was baby clothes.

Skylar and dad have been doing some stuff out in Skylar's house, fixing the babies' room. Sky and I both agreed that in the seventh and eighth month of pregnancy we will start buying things for the babies. We already started with the furniture, getting little by little.

"I think I like this color. Don't you?", my mom says interrupting my thoughts.

I smile at her before hugging her. I can feel that she didn't expect it but she quickly recovers and hugs me back.

"Yes mom, I like that color, too", I say without knowing what color it is, but everything for my mom.

"Thank you for making me a grandma", she whispers.

"You are welcome", I whisper back.

"Make sure you dress nicely tonight, okay?", she says still hugging me.

We let go and stand just close to each other while she holds the color sample.

"Why?", I ask her.

"Because, with all this, such happiness. It deserves a small celebration. I wanna celebrate that I will be a grandma", she says.

"Okay, I will". I answer smiling.

"So this color?", she asks with a grin.

"Yup, that color", I answer.

"Alright, we will order this color Fred", my mom says smiling like never before.

--------------------------------------

I look in the long mirror in my room and smile. My stomach is already starting to grow and I can't help but feel so happy. I am not like some women that don't like their stomachs to look or grow because they don't want to gain weight or something. I don't mind being big at all. I put on a lavender dress below my knees and curl my long hair.