Chapter 13

I have stuck in my head Somebody's Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes!! If you are gonna be somebody's heartbreak, if you are gonna be somebody's mistake, if you are gonna be somebody's first time, somebody's last time, baby be mine!! Am so wierd for real!! Have you guys heard Story of my Life by One Direction yet? Its AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Lexie's POV

"Hey I was gonna wash that!!", Skylar says.

I start washing the dishes. I notice he starts looking around for something.

"If you are looking for a rag they are right beside the sink", I say.

I continue washing the dishes and I suddenly feel being pushed. I turn around quickly surprise and afraid of why he push me. Our bodies are close, too close.

I look up at him. He is looking at me too. He seems to explore my face and I see that he is thinking of something hard.

I suddenly feel one of his hands in my arm. Then the other around my neck. I gasp in surprise. His touch is warm and I feel myself blushing and feeling my heart beating fast. Goosebumps in my arms. I put my arms in his back.

*What are you doing?!*

He looks into my eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes like the sky look into mine.

I see him lean closer to me. And then I feel his lips, soft and warm and I just can't explain it. I suck in breath in shock of how his lips feel against mine. I found myself kissing him back. He kisses me softly and our lips move together in sync.

*LEXIE!!! This isn't right!! Stop!!*

As much as I want to continue to kiss him, I put my arms in his chest and start pushing him away. Not only has he kissed me, but he has stolen my first kiss. I never been kiss before and now my teacher, my math teacher has kiss me in my house!!!!

He moves away and backs up.

"Am..am so sorry, Lexie! I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what happen to me. Please forgive me", Skylar says.

Am still in shock and there is nothing for me to do than just run away. I run down the hallway and into my room. I lock the door and lay in my bed.

*How did I let this happen? How? What am I gonna do now? What if he tells somebody?*

I feel like going crazy. I stay there for about 20 minutes. I hear a knock in the door. I get up slowly.

It can't be my parents they say they be arriving around 12:00 in the afternoon and Granny Ali is always back around 2:00 in the afternoon on Saturdays.

Its Skylar then..

I walk and stand in front of my door.

"Who is it?", I ask.

"Its me Skylar. I need to talk to you", he says.

*My gosh!! What do I do now?!*

"Okay", I say and open the door.

He has a hand in his forehead like his thinking of what to say.

"You can come in", I say.

I point to a chair and he takes his hand out of his head and walks in. He takes a seat in the chair I pointed to.

"I really don't know what happened to me Lexie. I am so sorry and I feel like killing myself for kissing you. It was so wrong. Please forgive me", he says putting his hands on each side of his face.

I take a deep breath.

"I know you are mad and I will accept if you tell your parents. I should be packing my stuff. Yeah am gonna start packing my stuff now. Am sorry", he says and gets up.

*But am not mad at you!!*

"Am not mad at you. Even though I should. And you don't have to pack your things. I won't tell my parents or anyone about this", I say.

He stops and turns around to look at me.

He walks back to where am standing.

"You are not mad at me?", he asks me.

And I can see something in his eyes.

"No", I say.

There is relief in his eyes then.

"I was just surprise because...... Well, because... You stole my... First kiss", I say stuttering.

His eyes change from relief to surprise and shock.

"You.. You never being.. Kiss before?", he asks me.

I shake my head.

"No, never. And well you just took that away", I say.

"Am sorry", he says.

*But you have to admit it was pretty amazing!! Besides we got kissed by the love of our lives!!*

"What??!!", I say.

"What what?", Skylar looks at me confuse.

I blush.

"Nothing. I was thinking to myself", I say.

"Oh", he says.

All this feelings are crazy and wierd and strange. I never felt this feelings before, First jeoulously, then anger, then rage, then butterflies, and now I feel like if he ever disappeasr I die without him. WIthout those blue eyes of him.

Why?

Am I.... am in love or something?

*That's crazy!!! And impossible and absolutely absurd!!! And wrong*

I can't feel this. I just can't. But I can't stop feeling this anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I say I probably wouldn't update today but SOME PEOPLE wouldn't stop asking to update again. Again you know who you are. And stop saying this story is amazing and that you love it. I know you are just lying to me. Still I love you as a friend and I dedicate this chapter for you!!! :* I hope you guys have a good weekend and we see whether I update during the week again. Be good and be safe!!! And guys for real Somebody's Heartbreak is stuck in my head like no joke!! I heard this song like 20 times already while typing this chapter. Bye!! :*