Chapter 36

Songs for this chapter:

Let Me Sign - Robert Pattinson

Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

505 - Artic Monkeys

Lexie's POV

I am tire from what happened last night. Not as tire like the first time but still quite exhausted. i fell asleep in Sky's arms after spending part of the night talking about random things. Feeling warm and safe in his arms as always.

I open my eyes a little, finding Sky awake next to me. His hands are wrapped around my waist. But he looks in lost in thought looking out the window. His eyes look far off. Almost looking as if a storm is in them.

His head turns slowly to me as he sighs deeply and I close my eyes again. I feel his breath in my face. Causing a tingling sensation in my face. He kisses me in my forehead, then my right cheek, then to my left one, he moves to my nose and kisses me there too.

I move my lips to him and kiss him.

"You were taking too long too kiss me", I whisper.

I feel him smile against the kiss and I smile , too His arms pull me into a hug, crushing our still naked bodies together. I run my fingers through his soft brown hair, giving it a wild look. I look up to his hair and laugh still kissing him until I pull away because I can't hold it.

"What's so funny?", he asks.

"Nothing", I answer laughing.

"What did you do to my hair?", he asks standing up from the bed.

I seen his body without clothes before, but I still get that feeling of nervous and shyness.

"I look like I just came out of bed!", he says laughing with me now.

"That's because you just did", I say.

"And had sex. I have sex hair", he says looking at me through the mirror.

"Well. you did...", I trail off.

I get up from the bed and I watch as he picks up his shirt from the floor, then walks up to me and pulls the shirt on me. The shirt falls down to my mid-thighs.

"You know, my shirt looks really good on you", he says whispering.

"You think so?", I whisper back.

"Yes, it makes me wanna....", he says trailling off.

"Wanna what?", I ask .

"It makes me wanna make love to you again", he whispers looking straight to my eyes.

I can't help but blush at his words.

"Would you?", I ask him.

"Yes, I would all day if I could", he answers as he puts his hands on either side of my face.

"Why don't you?", I whisper.

"Because someone's hungry", he says smiling.

Apparently my stomach decided to growl in this moment. Perfect timing stomach, you go!

"Let's go have breakfast, shall we?", Sky asks.

"Okay, but let's put some clothes on first", I say as I walk to my dresser and pull some underwear out.

I put it on and then from another dresser pull some sweatpants. I pull my hair into a ponytail and put on some shoes.

"Ready!", I say cheerfully.

"Oh wait, let me brush my teeth!", I say and walk to my bathroom and quickly brush them.

I literally run out of the room. I find Sky sitting in my bed with his pants from last night. His eyes staring out the window again.