Chapter 46

Songs for This Chapter:

All I Ever Need- Austin Mahone

Say When- The Fray

All Of Me- John Legend

Skylar's POV

My heart was beating hard against my chest as I drove. It felt like it was a case of death or life. In a way it was. I felt like if I spend another second without Lexie it was the end for me then. I couldn't stand another day without seeing her face or hear her voice once again.

It was like a nightmare everyday. And as I got nearer and nearer I felt that nothing could get in our way anymore and that my nightmares were coming to an end as soon as I saw her. I didn't care if she rejected me, I would try anything to gain her forgiveness, I was determined to do whatever it took me for her to be mine again.

Except, she has never stop being mine. I got home, a place I should had never left in the beginning. Even before I turn the car off I was already out and making my way to the front door of the house. My hand immeadiately knocking on the door asking for someone to open up and for them to let me see Lexie.

I knock and knock as hard and loud as I could until I was feeling a bit of pain until the door at last opened only to reveal the person I been missing her warmness from her. I felt shock to see her and I could see in her beautiful face the shock, too.

I am in shock because I can finally see her if I reach far enough I can touch her arm or her face, her body.

"Lexie, I can finally see you again!", I say as I pull closer to her and hug her close to my body that has been cold as ice without her warm.

"Skylar, I missed you so much. You are finally back. You are back", Lexie whispers as she hugs me back.

When I heard those words, happiness overwhelm from everywhere. She missed me the way I missed her, not as much as I missed her because there isn't possibilty she missed me as much as I missed her.

"You are not dreaming Lex. Am here. Am back and am not leaving again. Am sorry. Am sorry I left you. WIth no explanation at all. I beg for your forgiveness. I do anyting for you to forgive me but don't leave me", I beg her.

Part of me still thought she wouldn't forgive me and accept me but again her words brought me such joy to my heart.

"Am not leaving you. I have never left you and I nevel will because I love you", she answers as she puts each of her soft hands in either side of my face.

Her touch sends shivers down my body, causing goosebumbs formed everywhere.

"I love you Lexie. I love you so much. I love you", I whisper to her as I kiss her again without stopping.

Having Lexie next to me again is like recovering my life and heart once more. I have happiness and a reason to smile again. I take a glance around her room. Seeing that a few things seem different somehow or maybe its just me.

I look at Lexie as she sleeps in my arms, anothe thing that I missed in this two months that I was away from her. She looks different, a little thinner since I last saw her which worries me. What if she got sick while I was away and I wasn't here to take care of her?

Worries continue to grow in my head. What if something happened to her while I was gone? Did she cry because of my stupid decision?

"Goodmorning", Lexie says her eyes flutter a few times with a smile which makes my heart flutter in love for her.

If I ever had a doubt that I love her, now would be the time that, that doubt would be solve.

"Goodmorning beautiful", I whisper as I lean down to kiss her forehead.