Chapter 1

<<Dan's POV>>
I waited a little while, so I could put my plan in place. At around 18:45, I walked upstairs and knocked on Danny's room. "What?" He growled.
"Can I come in?"
"No!" He yelled, "go away." He said quieter this time.
"Danny I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you. Please?" I rest my forehead on the door and wait for his answer.
"You're not leaving until I let you are you?"
"No." I heard him sigh and walk to the door. I backed up and he opened it, and walked in.
"What is?" He sighed.
"We both know what we are, so I wanted to talk you somewhere." I held out my hand for him, he hesitated by took it.
"Where are we going?" I smiled and told him to close his eyes. He did, I turned both of us intangible and flew through the ceiling and across town. We got to a hill at the edge of town and turned us back to normal and told him to open his eyes. I let his hand go and sat in the grass. I looked up at him and saw a small smile on his face. He looked down at me and I patted next to me for him to sit, and he did but his smile faded away. "This is nice." Danny said softly, playing and looking down at his hands.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you and worst, watch you take those beatings. It wasn't and isn't fair." I felt horrible and I didn't know what to say or how to make it up to him. "I get it if you don't want to be with me anymore. I get it if you want me to leave. Not talk to me." I saw Danny look at me from the corner of my eye. I felt him rest his arm around me and set his head on my shoulder.
"It's okay Dan. But, why did you?" I looked at him confused. "Why did you just watch?"
"You were right." I held back a sob, I knew he was right and I hate it. Not him being right, but it being true. "I was embarrassed to be with you. I don't know how people would react and I regret it." I left a tear roll down my check and wiped it away, "and I'm sorry." Danny pulled me to him and I felt tears roll down my face, but I didn't wipe them away, or make a sound.
"Dan it's okay."
"No, it's not." I pulled and looked away from Danny. "I hurt you and let someone else hurt you." He pulled me back so I could look at him.
"I promise, it's okay." With that, he kissed me. I was shocked and did nothing, then I kissed him back. He broke away and said joking, but seriously, "just don't let it happen again."
"Okay." I smile and gave a small chuckle. "Should we head back home? It's getting late." He nodded and we left. When we got back, it was around 21:45, so we decided to go to bed.

Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. And sorry if this chapter sucked. I will try to update soon.