Chapter 7

~Last Chapter ~
I crossed my arms over my chest and waited. Then I felt a harsh tug from the back of my collar, throwing me back words.

<<Dan's POV>>
I walked to the front of the school and saw a glimpse of Dash yanking Danny back, throwing him. I shrugged and leaned against some lockers and watched as this happened. I wanted to help, but he told me not to. Danny fell to the ground and dash went to hit him, but Danny moved and he hit the ground instead. He got up and punched Dash, making him fall back words. They both threw a few punches, each one a hit, but Dash's we obviously harder. Danny was laying on the ground, breathing heavily and Dash leaning over him. Danny looked at me with quick hoping eyes, that I'd help him, then looked back.

<<Danny's POV>>
Dash throws me to the ground. I groan and try catching my breath. He leans over me and I looked to Dan, knowing he's been there the whole time watching. I looked to him, my eyes asking for help. I see he won't so I look back to the one I've been fighting. "Anything you want to say?" He said, putting his hand into a fist.
"Yeah," I said, "sorry for the cheap shot," and kicked him in the nuts. He falls over and I jump up, but it doesn't effect him for long, so I was thrown into a locker.
"Night," he brought his fist up and hit me. I was dropped and I collapsed, falling onto the floor and everything went black.

<<Dan's POV>>
I called an ambulance and waited for it to come as everyone started to leave school. When it got here, they loaded Danny onto a stretcher and I sat in the back with them as they drove to the hospital. I held one of Danny's hands as the others worked on him, try to get him to respond.

~Time Skip~
I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting to go see him. After about half an hour later, the doctor can into the room and said I could see him. I got up and followed the doctor to Danny's room, he showed me and left us. Danny was hooked up to several different machines. I sat next to him and set my hand on his. "Danny?" I said softly, "I---"
"Excuse me sir? Are you the one that road with him here?" A nurse said, I looked up and saw her standing in the doorway. I nodded and stood up. "Can you come with me for a moment?" I looked down at him and looked back at her.
"Sure." I sighed, waking out of the room with her. "What is it you need?"
"I needed to talk to you about the, physical state Danny is in, and how we are going to handle this." I gave a small, oh, and she continued, telling me the situation.....
"How long can he stay here? Without getting taken off?"
"We can only hold him for a max of three days. If he doesn't wake, or respond, by then---"
"Thanks." I said flatly, she nodded and I walked back to his room. I walked over to him and gave him a small kiss in the head, and left the building, going home.

~Time Skip (Three days later)~
<<Dan's POV>>
I went back to see Danny, like I did the passed three days. I walked into his room and saw he still hadn't moved. I sat next to him and held his hand, putting it up to my mouth, and kissed the back of it. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there. Wasn't there on Friday after school. Not there for the first time Dash hurt you. Not there to help you with your depression. Not trying hard enough to make you happy. I love you, I do. It may not seem it at times, but I do." My eyes started to fill with tears and a few of them dropped. "Please wake up. Or do something. Anything. Please," I dropped my head onto the bed.
"It's...okay..." I heard. I looked up and saw Danny, eyes open just a crack. I let out a breath and smiled. I got up and kissed him for a few seconds and then braking the kiss. "...and I lo---" He started, but was interrupted by a coughing fit. I ran out the room to go find somebody.
After I found somebody and told them, and they called others to his room. I tried to get into the room but someone pushed me out, telling me I can't come in. I growled and went in anyway, pushing threw everyone and standing next Danny. Some of the doctor's kept telling me to leave and trying to push me out, but I wouldn't budge. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my back and I felt my legs go numb and I fell to the floor, eventually blacking out.

Closing in on the final chapter(s)...dun dun duuun. I don't know how many more chapters there will be left.