Chapter 5

<<Danny's POV>>
I woke up to my alarm, I turned it off and looked over to Dan. "Dan. Wake up." I said shaking him. His eyes opened and looked to me and he smiled. I looked down at my arms, and saw my sleeves were rolled up and my cuts were visible. I pull my sleeves down quickly and get out of bed. I grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put on blue jeans and t-shirts, put my sweatshirt back on and put on my shoes. I got out and saw Dan was gone. I grabbed my phone, my razor and went downstairs. I found him eating breakfast, I grabbed my backpack and put it on and sat at the table with him.
"Are you going to---" I shook my head, knowing what he was going to ask. He sighed and finished eating, he went upstairs and came back down a few minutes later and we walked to school.

~Time Skip~
I was now in study hall. I had lunch next, and I had nothing to do. I lay my head down on the desk, trying to control the urge for my blade. I keep still for a few minutes, until I needed my drug. I got up and walked over to the teachers desk and asked if I could go to the bathroom. She said okay and I left. Once I was in the bathroom, I walked into one of the stalls and closed the door and took my razor out. I rolled my sleeves up, I'll wait for that. I thought to myself and put the blade to the palm or my hand and cut across it. Once I finished, I had five cuts on my hand. Not a lot, but good for now. It put the razor away, washed my hand and walked back to class.
Class ended and I walked to lunch, and sat at our usual table. I saw Dan standing in line for lunch, I put my hood up and lay my head on my arms, that were on the table. I heard Dan sit down, "Danny? You okay?" I nodded and he rubbed my back for a little bit. "I'm here for you if you need to talk." I looked up at him and smiled. Lunch went by quick, Dash didn't bug us, at least today, the bell rang and we walked to our next class.

~Time Skip~
I closed my locker and walked to the front of the building and sat on the steps. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see it was Dan. I got up and we walked home in silence, until Dan spoke. "Hey Danny?"
"Yeah?"
"I know it's a lot to ask, and if you're okay with it, and you know I have to move soon---"
"Dan, get to the point."
"Oh, right. I was wondering if I could, move in?" I looked up at him, kind of confused. "I don't have to move, if I find somewhere to live by tomorrow, I get to stay."
"I'd have to ask my mom, but yeah. You could stay." I smiled. We got home and I went to my room to put my things away. I called my mom, while I waited it put my school this away.
"Hello?"
"Hey mom, I was wondering if a, friend, can stay with us?"
"For how long?"
"Ummm, I don't know. He kind of, got kicked out."
"Well, I guess that would be okay."
"Thanks mom." I smiled, "I got to go. Love you."
"Love you too." She said and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.
"My mom said you can stay." I told Dan when I got downstairs.
"Awesome. Let me go call my mom." I nodded and he left. I sat on the couch and turning on the TV. When he came back he asked, "I need to get somethings from my house. I'll be back soon, okay?"
"Okay." He bent down and kissed me and left.
Dan got back to my, well now his house too, with nothing more than a small suitcase. "Nothing more?" I asked, he shook his head. "Put them in the spare room, my parents don't know we're together." He nods and goes to put his things away.
"What so you want for dinner?" He asked, coming down the stairs.
"Nothing. Not hungry." I said simply.
"You haven't eaten in two days, you need to eat something." I shook my head, no and he said and walked into the kitchen to make something. I look at the time, 19:57. Dan walked out of the kitchen and sat down next to me with his food. He handed the plate to me, I just started at it, not knowing what he was doing. "Eat."
"I'm not---"
"Doesn't matter. You haven't eaten in two days, you need to eat."
"It's late. I'm going to bed." I stood up and got pulled back down.
"Eat." I sighed and took it. I took a few small bites and handed it back. Dan sighed, "it's a start." I bounced my leg up and down, wanting to go upstairs. Dan looked over at me, "go." He pointed towards the stairs and I got up and ran to my room. I didn't want food in my system, so I got rid of it. I went into he bathroom and threw it up. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth, got pajamas on and went to bed.