Chapter 3

<<Dan's POV>>
Beep beep beep. I look over and throw my arm to the side and turn my phone alarm off. I go to sit up, but fell something pull me back. I look down and saw Danny asleep on my chest. "Danny," I shake him gently, "wake up. School." I hear him groan and bury his face into my chest. "Danny!" I say louder. He jump at the sudden noise, but only a little. Not enough for him to wake. I sigh and roll over, so Danny was on the bed and I was hovering over him. This, he woke up at. His eyes were widened and I chuckled quietly to myself. "You up now?" He nods. "Good." I leaned down, gave him a quick peck on the lips and got out of bed and got ready for school.

<<Danny's POV>>
When Dan left the room in rolled over and grabbed my phone, it was 6:36. Five more minutes. I thought to myself and fell back asleep. I heard water running, Dan's probably taking a shower. Next thing I knew, I was picked up and dropped into the, cold, water. "Dan! Why?!" I screamed, getting out of the cold and flopping onto the floor. I looked up at him, he just stood there and laughed. "That wasn't cool."
"No? Huh, the water was though."
"Ha ha hilarious."
"Come on. It's 10 to seven. We're gonna be late, again." He held out his hand to me and I took it and he pulled me up. "Hurry." He said and left. I dried off and got dressed in blue jeans, black hoodie and put on my shoes. I got downstairs and Dan tossed my backpack to me, I caught it and we left.

<<Dan's POV>>
The day went as usual. Boring classes, hanging out with Danny, Dash bugging me all-day about Danny or not sitting with them at lunch, Danny not eating lunch, again, etcetera etcetera. The last hour of the day the team had practice. Everything was going smoothly, until Dash got in my face again. To be honest, I didn't listen to him or care for what he said. "Hey!" He yelled and shoved me. I stumbled backwards, but didn't fall. "You listening to me?" By now, the team was watching us, mostly to Dash after he shoved me.
"To be honest, not really, and I don't care. But, for that, mile." He crossed his arms and glared at me. "Now." I growled, and he rolled his eyes and ran the track, "extra two for that!" I yell at him. I love my team, but him and two or three others drove me nuts. I heard the faint sound of the bell so I motioned to the rest to go inside, get cleaned up and go home. I stayed outside for a while long, making sure Dash did at least the four laps. I walked up the stairs and got inside to changed too. I got out of the locker room and saw Danny walk over to the front of the building and wait for me. I sighed and walked to my locker to get my things. I felt back for leaving him there while I get my things, but I made sure I was fast at least. I walked to the front and as I rounded the corner, I ran into Danny.
"We're going to have to walk home." I raised my eyebrow and looked at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" He didn't say anything, he just walked away and I followed him. He stopped and pointed to were my bike was. I ran over to it, I heard Danny running behind, and knelt down next to it. It was in pieces. It would run if it had an engine, or tires. I sigh and look up at Danny. I stood up, "let's go." I said and we started to walk home. It was a quiet walk, until Danny spoke.
"I'm sorry." I look down at him.
"For what?"
"About what happened to the bike." I wrap my fingers around his and smiled.
"It wasn't your fault. And besides, it's an excuse to get a new car." He smiled and chuckled. Before we got to his house, my phone rang. I pulled it out and saw it was my mom calling. "Hey mom. What is it?"
"Why isn't your room packed?"
"Wait, what do you mean?" I stopped Danny and we stood on the sidewalk.
"We're moving. How could you forget? We live in a week. Just as school ends."
"No. Mom I don't want to move." I saw Danny's head shoot up to look at me.
"You're moving?" I shook my head no.
"I'm not going mom. I don't want to."
"You know what, fine. I'm not fighting with you. But, you can only stay if you have a place to stay. You have two days to figure out, otherwise you're moving."
"Deal."
"Good luck." With that, she hung up.
"You're moving? You didn't tell me. Dan--"
"No I'm not moving." He looked unconvinced.
"What's the twist?"
"I have to find a place to stay, in the next two days. Or I move at the end of the year." I held out my hand to Danny, and he took it, and we walk the rest of the way to the house.