Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, but here's a long chapter. I hope you like it and I really will try to update sooner.

<<Danny's POV>>
Beep beep beep. My alarm goes off. I roll over and hit the snooze bottom. I roll back over and pull the blanket over my head. "I hate Mondays. I don't want to go to school." I groan to myself. I heard someone laugh, I opened my eyes and and looked up. "Dan?"
"Hey." He wrapped his arms around my waist and sat up, and kissed me. I kissed back, then pulled away, to my alarm going off again. I got out of bed and turned my phone off.
"What happened last night? After we got home I mean." I asked grabbing clothes and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.
"We got home, watch a little TV, you fell asleep on the couch and I carried you to bed." He explained as I started the shower.
"Why we you in bed, with me?"
"I went to leave but you told me to stay so I did." I heard him get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. "Are we driving to school or you gonna walk, again?"
"We can drive." I said and heard him walk away. When I finished and got out, I went downstairs to pack my backpack. It was about 6:50, and it takes about 10 minutes to get there. "Dan! You ready?!" I yelled.
"Yeah!" I heard him yell and run down the stairs. He grabbed his keys off the table, I opened the dor and he ran out. I laughed and walked out, closing the door behind me and got on the running bike. We got to school 5 minutes before the bell rang.
"Okay. Bye Dan, see you after school." I said and walked off to class, but he grabbed my arm before I could. "What?"
"Can we try to be a couple at school?" He said.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I don't want us to be together, at home, and ignore each other at school."
"Okay." I smiled, and so did he. We walked to class holding hands, but let go went we got to class. We took our seats, and waited for the bell to ring. We did the same for each class until lunch. After math, I met Dan outside my class and we walked to lunch. I found and sat at a table while Dan got himself lunch.
"Aren't you getting anything?" Dan said as he sat next to me.
"Not hungry."
"Are you okay?" Dan said, putting his fork down.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"
"You haven't eaten since Saturday." I looked down, knowing I should eat, but didn't want to. I felt Dan put his hand on my shoulder, "hey. You know you can talk to me." I nodded.
"I just haven't felt good ever since Friday, after the whole thing with Dash."
"He won't hurt you anymore. I can promise that."
"How? What if your not around and he hurts me? What if something happens to you? What if---"
"Danny, I'll be fine. And so will you." I still didn't look at him, and looked away. "Look at me," he said, moving my head so I looked at him, "nothing's going to happen, okay?" I smiled and nodded, but then that all changed.
"Dan! Why aren't you sittin with the team? You always do." I looked at the table behind us, Dash. "Get over here and sit with us."
"Ignore him." I nodded and my phone buzzed, I pulled it out and saw it was from Jazz.
Hey, I heard what happened. You're okay, right? Oh, and I hate to do this, but I'm staying with my friends until mom and dad get back. They want me to stay and they're begging me. But anyway, that okay? If not, I'll come home.
I'm okay. And it's fine. Don't worry 'bout me, okay?
Okay.
I put my phone back and heard dash yell, "don't ignore me Dan!" I look back and saw Dash walk over. "Came on. You're sittin with, him?" He gestured over to me.
"Yeah. What's it to you?" Dan snapped.
"He's a nerd, you're a jock. Those two, don't mix."
"Go back to your table Dash. I don't want more trouble."
"Yeah?" He grabbed my chair and dragged me backwards and stood next to me, hands in fists. Why does he do this? Always wanting to fight? Oh yeah, forgot. He just wants the attention. I thought to myself. "Whatcha gonna do about it?" Dan stood up and walked up to him and pushed him away.
"Come on Danny. Let's go." I nodded and we walked out of the cafeteria.
"You can't protect him forever!" Dash yelled.
"I'm sorry about that Danny."
"It's okay. I was sure he wasn't going to do anything. He just wants the attention." He laughed as we walked to class.
The rest of school went by quick. I sat and waited for Dan at the front of the school, when I saw Dash.
"Hey Fenton."
"What Dash?" I groan. Why, in the whole school, does he have to choose me to pick on?
"Where's your boyfriend?"
"Don't know, not my boyfriend." I said, bored.
"Told you he wouldn't be here to protect you forever." I looked behind him, stood up and grinned.
"Oh really?" Dash turned around and saw Dan, arms crossed and glaring. "Leave." Dash nodded and him and the other two, always with him, left. He held out his hand and I took it.
"Thanks."
"Of course." He laughed. We walked to his bike and went home. Once we get there, I tell him Jazz will be at here friends for a while longer and asked if he wanted to stay. Dan tells me yeah, but he has to go and get some things and he'd be back. I smiled and went inside as he left. I ordered pizza, I wasn't hungry, but I knew I needed to eat. I turned on the TV, and waited for Dan and the pizza to arrive.

<<Dan's POV>>
Once I get back to Danny's, I found him laying on the couch, watching TV. "Hey Danny, I'm back." He looked over the couch and saw me.
"Hey. I ordered pizza, that okay?"
"Yeah." I set my things down and sit on the couch with him. Once the food got here, we ate, did homework and watched TV. "Thanks for finally eating Danny." He laughed.
"Yeah. I knew I needed to. That, and I know you'd tell me to."
"True." I smiled and laughed. I looked at my phone and saw it was 20:48.
"Time for bed?" He asked.
"Yeah. We should." I turned off the TV and we walked upstairs. I went into my room and lay down and saw Danny walk in, with a questioning look on his face. I nodded, "come one." He smiled and lay in bed with me. "You don't have to ask you know?"
"Okay." He smiled and I pulled him to me, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my chest. I kissed his head and we both fell asleep.