Chapter 9

~Next School Year~
The first few days were kind of hard, but got better as the days went on. Mom and dad were back to doing what they do. I was doing fine, but some days were lonely without him, though his presents could be felt. Dan, however, wasn't doing the best. He's been more distant by the day and he's been hiding in his room. The final bell rang and everyone staring to leave school. I waited at the door for him to show. Dan gave a quick glance at me, and walked out the door. I turn around and catch up to him. "Dan are---"
"Yes." He said bluntly. I sigh, I'll ask later I guess. Once we get home, he goes straight to his room and shuts his door. I sit at the kitchen table and do my work. About half way through it, I had trouble. Dan was in the same class and he understood these things, so I went upstairs to ask him. I knock on his door. "Dan? Can I come in?" I get no answer, but go in anyway. I saw him throw something in his nightstand drawer and shut it.
"Hey, sorry I didn't answer. Anyway what do you need?" He said, happily? It sounded forced so I couldn't tell.
"Yeah. I need some help with my homework."
"Okay. I'll be down in a second." I thanked him and went downstairs.

<<Dan's POV>>
"Okay. I'll be down in a second." She thanked me and went downstairs. That was close. I got up and walked downstairs to help he with her homework. Once we finished, it was 18:37, dinner. Since her parents weren't home, I had to make something. I made, something, I wasn't really paying attention. Like, I was on autopilot. I gave the plate to her and left to go upstairs.
"Not going to eat?" I turned around and shook my head. She nodded, sighing and continued to eat and I walked upstairs. I got to my room and pulled somethings out of the nightstand drawer and went into the bathroom. I'm so sorry. I just can't. I thought as I locked the door and ran the water.

<<Jazz's POV>>
I finished and put the dish in the sink and went upstairs. I heard the water running for a while. I thought it was Dan in the shower, but the water was running for longer than it should be. I did the same as I had before, knocked on his door, but didn't get an answer and opened it. He wasn't there, so I knocked in the bathroom, same. No answer. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I laughed and reached to the top of the door frame and grabbed the extra key and unlocked the door, "Dan, I'm coming in." I said as I opened it. I dropped the key and stumble backwards. I walked over to him and checked his pulse, but sadly didn't find one. His arms had cuts up and down them, and both his wrists were slit. I looked on the counter and saw a piece of paper, grabbed it and read it.
I'm sorry for whoever finds this. This wasn't anyone's fault, it was my own and I couldn't be helped. I was to far passed help and I just couldn't do this anymore. I'm sorry any trouble give caused. For the Fenton's: I'm sorry I couldn't help Danny. I really tried and tried to talk to him. Help him. But, to my realization, I turned out like him. I didn't want help, didn't talk to anyone. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me.

~Dan
My vision blurred as tears rolled down my face. "I do. I forgive you Dan."

The end.

Oh I'm mean. Sorry not sorry.