Chapter 4

<<Danny's POV>>
When we got home, I went straight upstairs. "Danny? Where you going?" I turned around and looked at him, and thought about what to say.
"Ummm, gonna take a shower." I said, "you can make or order something to eat, if you want." He nodded and I went into my bedroom, grabbed some sweats and sweatshirt and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I ran the water, I should at least do what I said so he doesn't ask. I thought and looked at myself in the mirror. "He's moving away, and I won't be able to see him anymore." I opened the bathroom drawer and pulled out my razor blade. "Why he's even with me, I don't understand. He could be with anyone else." I said, I took off my shirt and set the blade on my wrist and cut. I made several more, cleaned the blade ad put it back. I took the rest of my clothes off and got into the shower. The warm water both hurt the cuts and cleaned the blood off. I don't even know why I'm here. Once I finished, I got out and got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs to see Dan eating and watching TV. I sat next to him on the couch and rest my on his shoulder as he wrapped his free arm around mine. He offered me something to eat, but I shook my head, no.
"Danny, you really should eat something." I didn't say anything, I just shook my head. "Why not? It's not healthy to not eat." I knew he was right, but I didn't care. He moving, my parents are always gone and so is my sister. I'm use to them leaving though. "What's wrong?"
"It's nothing." He looked down at me, and I just looked away. He put a finger under my chin and moved my head to look at him.
"Please tell me Danny." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and got up off the couch.
"I'm late and I'm tired. Night Dan." I saw him reach for my arm but missed and I walked upstairs to my room and shut the door. I sat on my bed and looked down at my hands. I rolled up my sleeve and ran my fingers over my cuts. "I restarted an addiction I can't quit." I sighed to myself. I missed the pain and feeling already, I try to will myself not to go into the bathroom, but I couldn't help it. I walked in and grabbed he razor and roll up the sleeve on my uncut arm and cut. I cut a third time, then heard a knock on the door. I put my razor in the nightstand drawer and went back into the bathroom and closed the door, "yea!" I yell from inside the bathroom. I heard the bedroom door open and I tried to clean up quickly. I cleaned it up enough, rolled my sleeves back down, and walked out. I saw Dan standing in front of the bathroom.
"Come on. You're right, it's late and time for bed." He smiled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to the bed. I wince at the pain, but not loud enough for he to hear, and lay down. I lay down on his chest, wrap my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me and he started to doze off. I roll over and sighing and looked at the wall. I know I should tell him, but I'm scared of what he'd do or said. I sighed again and fell asleep myself.