Why Do I Love You? {Sequel to IHEAY}

"Dragonite, dragon rush!" I commanded my orange dragon. He nodded, and a blue energy covered him, taking the shape of a dragon. Dragonite flew quickly to our opponent, ramming into them at full force. "Now dragon claw while you're close!" His claws turned blue as well, and slashed at the large creature in front of him. The white dragon in front of us roared before shaking its head a little, as if it was shaking off the pain. Dragonite stood proudly, barely breaking a sweat.

"Alright, Dragonite, I think that's enough training." I said, walking to it and patting its arm. "Now you can go rest."

I looked over to the white dragon across the room, walking up to it. It's blue eyes looked down at me. "Here, have one, Reshiram." I said, pulling a berry out of my bag. "You deserve one for helping Dragonite train." It bend down, eating the berry from my hand and letting me pet it on the head.

I heard light foot steps from across the large room and turned to face them. "I can certainly see you and Dragonite are getting better."

"Thanks, N, I wouldn't get anywhere if it wasn't for you and Reshiram though." I smiled, scratching Reshiram under its chin.

When I left Johto, I went to Orre. Basically the whole region was desert and sand, and plenty of wanderers were there anyways, so I blended in. I met N there, and we became close friends. We easily got along and understand each other; considering we were both once apart of an evil organization, both used as tools, and we don't have an actual family. After spending 2 years in Orre, N said he wanted to come back to Unova and he asked if I wanted to come with him. We've been here for a couple weeks, and stayed in his old castle hidden under the Pokemon League.

"You know, when I went to Driftveil I heard they opened a tournament. Maybe you should compete." He suggested.

"But why?" I asked.

"Well, you're a great trainer, and there are prizes, like cash. Maybe we could save up and fix this place a little?" We looked around us. Pillars were only piles of rubble, many cracks in the floor, the walls lost their shine...N showed me pictures of what it used to look like and it was beautiful. Now its just a mess.

"Yeah, it would be great to get this place back to how it was but, what if the police find me? I'm sure this tournament you're talking about is big and there's no doubt they'll be there."

"I may have something to help you..." He turned and started walking out. "Come on." I followed, leaving Reshiram and Dragonite to rest up.

We walked the halls of the crumbling castle. There's something about the place that just depresses me...probably from the looks and what N told me about his childhood here. The crumbled castle just screams broken hopes and dreams.

He walked me to his room, which still had toys scattered everywhere, a cloud printed floor, and picture frames either fallen or crooked. He dug through his closet, and pulled out a black cloth, like a small robe with a hood.

"This can hide yourself, why not wear it?"

I took it and looked at it. "Wouldn't it look suspisious if I walked around with this on?"

"Unless if you do something against the law there, I don't think they can really arrest you just for wearing that. It'll be fine."

I sighed. "Fine...so anyways, what should I do for the tournament?"

"I suggest the Driftveil tournament first, which is probably the easiest. Then once you're done with that, go to Gym Leaders, and then to Champions. I mean, if you'd want to. I'm not forcing you."

I shrugged. "Whatever, I'm just glad to get out of this place and do a little battling; its been a while since I've done that."

"Would you mind if I came too?" N asked. "I'd actually like to watch..."