Chapter 19

"Yeah, unfortunately he got away...we could have gotten Team Plasma's current location out of him," I said over the phone, letting Looker know of the attack.

"Focus on your safety first; you're lucky you were quick enough to latch onto him as he was teleporting...if you didn't, you'd still be wandering in a dark cave with no signal or map."

"Yeah, yeah..." I was tired of people being concerned over my well being. Team Plasma is a little more important right now.

Silver and I were currently at the Pokemon Center, getting our Pokemon healed after the battle with Shinimi. I was currently pacing back and forth in the upper level, away from most people. Silver was sitting, watching my nervous pacing with arms crossed.

"We're still working on locating Team Plasma, and contacting anyone that may have seen their ship. I'll call you when I hear of anything," Looker finished before hanging up. I sighed and clutched the device in my hand. I paused my repetitive walking cycle in front of the bored redhead, who only looked up with dull eyes.

"I don't remember you being this anxious over everything," was all he said.

"I don't remember you being a piece of shit...oh wait, I do," I retorted, smirking.

He rolled his silver eyes. "Uncalled for."

I snorted at his cute eye roll before my PokeGear began buzzing. A single name, or letter rather, lit up on the screen. I clicked the accept button before placing it next to my ear.

"Hey, N," I casually greeted.

"Arceus Umber, what happened?!" His sudden shouting caused me to flinch and slightly move the PokeGear away from my face. "You can't just call me and hang up suddenly! I've been trying to reach you and you haven't been picking up either!"

"Whoops, sorry N. Sorta had a run in with Shinimi, I didn't mean to hang up on you like that," I apologized, going back into my pacing.

"I was worried...you need to be more careful; I told you how dangerous Team Plasma is, especially Shinimi and his brothers," N warned.

"I'm aware of that already; I think anyone who nearly stabs me is dangerous," I said without a second thought, but instantly regretted that once two distinct voices yelled, "What?!"

"What the fuck do you mean 'nearly'?!" Silver shot up, pulling the PokeGear from my ear, but still loud enough for N to hear. "When did this happen?!"

"Look, calm down, I'm fine!" I yelled back before resuming my conversation with N, who was still stressed out.

"Umber, see what I mean? They're dangerous! I know this! Nothing you say or do will stop them from completing whatever mission they've been given!" N pleaded for me to listen and stay safe.

"Why are they so loyal to that scumbag Ghetsis anyways?" I didn't understand it. Ghetsis may be their leader or whatever, but they're stronger than him. They can easily overpower him and ignore his commands.

He sighed before starting. "The three of them were orphans like me and my caretakers; Ghetsis took us all in. They were different though. They were born with those strange abilities that Ghetsis found useful, and they've been loyal to him ever since he saved their lives," the boy on the phone explained. "They owe their lives to him."

I gritted my teeth. Ghetsis without the Shadow Triad would be nearly powerless. Take away the Shadow Triad and you take away his means of escape. Take away the Shadow Triad and you take away his element of surprise. Take away the Shadow Triad and we have a greater chance of beating them. All of this was too damn frustrating. Team Rocket was much easier to deal with; and we had a blind Silver!