Chapter 7

Silver's POV

"Silvy...take me out somewhere." Lyra whined, lying across my stomach. She dragged me back to the hotel, and since we had nothing to do, she started begging me to take her somewhere. I was laying down, a pillow on my face. I was hoping it would help get rid of the sounds of her crying, but sadly, it didn't. 

"No." I mumbled once more into the pillow. 

"Take me somewhere!"

"Go somewhere yourself!"

"Why have you been acting like this so suddenly?" She asked, getting off me. "Ever since we got here, you've been acting like you want nothing to do with me! What has gotten into you?" We sat there in silence until a slight gasp was emitted from her. "It's Umber, isn't it?? You still have feelings for her!" 

I took the pillow away from my face, and looked at her pained expression, tears freely flowing. I rolled my eyes, sitting up. "Don't say that, of course I still love you." 

"Then take me out somewhere!" She stomped her foot. 

I sighed, getting up and walking out, knowing that she would follow. Stepping out of the hotel, I pulled out Honchkrow's Pokeball, releasing him and climbing on, with Lyra behind me. I decided to go to Castelia, since its a huge city and there's gotta be something there for us to do. Maybe I'll lose her in the crowd and I'd be free to go. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. 

"Oh! Look at that Silvy! Let's go over there!" She said, pointing over to an ice cream stand. I landed Honchkrow nearby, and far enough to not land on anyone. Wordlessly, we walked over, and got her the stupid ice cream cone. 

"Aren't you gonna have one?" She asked inbetween licks. 

"No." I mumbled. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't want one."

"You wanted to share some of mine?" 

"I never said that."

"Here!" She shouted, shoving the ice cream in my face. "Have some!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Come on."

"No means no, Lyra."

"Pleeeeease?!" She started to pout, and sniffle as if she was gonna start crying. 

"Don't you dare start crying."

"But you won't have any ice cream." 

I growled, finally giving in. "Fine, whatever." I mumbled, taking a small lick. 

"You gotta have more than that..." She said holding the ice cream closer to my face. So close, that she got some on my nose. Noticing that she got some of the dessert on my nose, she giggled and took the ice cream away (finally). "Lemme get that for you!" Lyra got on her toes, licking the end of my nose where the ice cream was. Taking a few steps back, I wiped my nose with my sleeve. 

"Silvy! Let's go over there! There's a ship over there and I wanna see what it is!" She grabbed my arm, running over to the piers. I rolled my eyes, and just went along with it.

When we got there, people were lining up on the port to get on. "Can we go on? Please?" Lyra begged (again). 

"Fine, whatev--" I started to say, but stopped. Over on the pier next to this one, sitting on a bench, was Umber, with some green haired guy. They both sat next to each other, eating ice cream together, and she looked happy. She was actually smiling...