Chapter 10

I sat on my bed, thinking about what I saw after talking with Ghetsis. I saw a Pokemon with ice covering some of its body, like it's face, tail, and upper body, and yellow eyes. Clearly Team Plasma was up to something, and I had absolutely no idea what it was. But I have (part) of a plan, and I'll be putting it into action when we dock at the tournament. Which should be soon. 

"Are you ready?" Shinimi asked outside my door. I grabbed my Pokeballs and attached them to my belt, standing up. 

"Yeah." I said, opening the door. 

"You understand what we're doing, correct? Have you hold back the trainers while the grunts go follow through with their orders. Me, Kuro, and Ryuu will be there to protect you, incase of any surprise attacks." 

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I waved him off and started walking to the deck. "When will we be there?" 

"Around five minutes." Shinimi told me. "Good luck." He smiled before vanishing. Well, he's still there, but he's just hiding in the shadows. He and his brothers are just freaks like that. 

I felt the boat slow down before coming to a complete stop. I rushed to where everyone else was; already lined up with their Pokemon. Everyone shouted and screamed as they ran off; bursting with enthusiasm and arrogance. I followed close behind, but at a slower pace.

There was a certain trainer I was looking for.

At this point, trainers and citizens were either panicking or fighting. The crowd was large, just as I expected. I released Weavile, nodding to her. She understood the plan, and dashed off into the crowd. Of course I also released Gallade, to make sure the Shadow freaks wouldn't run off and tell Ghetsis I wasn't doing my job. 

There was a trainer nearby with a Pignite. "Pignite, flamethrower!"

"Gallade, protect!" The barrier Gallade set up protected both me and my Pokemon. "Now, psychic!" A purple light covered Pignite, picked it up, and slammed it down onto the wooden dock a few times. Just enough to make it faint. The trainer panicked before returning the fire type to its Pokeball and running off. 

Just as the battle ended, Weavile returned, with another Weavile (you can figure out who's). Shortly after they arrived, a redhead pushed through the crowd and into the opening. His silver eyes were full of shock and a bit of relief. 

"It's nice to see you again." I said.

"Umber? Where the hell did you go? Don't you understa--" 

"Weavile, thief." I ordered. The dark type ran at Silver at such a quick pace that it seemed that she vanished. He fell back, not expecting the attack. My Pokemon came back with an empty Pokeball from his belt and handed it to me. I returned Silver's Weavile to its Pokeball, and clipped it onto an empty space on my belt.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled at me, standing back up. "We're not enemies; what are you doing?!" He may have sounded angry, but the look in his eyes just showed pain. He grabbed a Pokeball, and released his Feraligatr. 

"Gallade, keep Feraligatr busy." Gallade nodded and ran at the water type, hitting him with quick attacks. 

"You know, you should really wear contacts." I told Silver, walking to him. 

He looked confused but before he could question me, I knocked him down. Before he could get back up, I took his glasses and tossed them into the water.

"What the hell, Umber?!" He shouted, getting back up, and going to punch me in the face. His vision was blurred now, and I hope it would at least slow his attacks down. 

"Weavile, thief again!" She did the attack once more, but instead stole Silver's Pokegear. He can't tell what I took so it was the perfect moment. 

"What did you take?!" I ignored his question, and commanded Weavile to freeze his feet to the ground. I wanted to avoid a full battle with him, since I"m sure we all know he's a better fighter. 

"It was nice seeing you again, Silver!" I said cheerfully, and me and my Pokemon ran off. I could hear Silver screaming and yelling at me behind me but I kept running. 

Silver's POV

"Feraligatr, break the ice." I commanded my Pokemon. He turned around, and hit the ice with his tail, successfully breaking it. I stood up, hoping to run after her, but it was too late. Everything was blurry and I couldn't see through the crowd. 

"She stole my Pokemon! Even after she quit Team Rocket! I thought she changed!" I growled angrily to myself. I couldn't really tell his expression, but I knew Feraligatr was angry as well. He still hasn't gotten over his grudge...

I ran into the crowd, trying to avoid a minimal amount of people, but couldn't help it. With all the panicking and my terrible eyesight; it was kinda difficult. I just ran, hoping I'd find Gold or any of the DexHolders.

After a while of running, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Silver, where are you going? And where are your glasses? What happened??" It was Green. 

"It was Umber."

He let go of my arm. "I thought you said she went missing."

"Yeah, well I found her. And she took my Weavile, froze me to the ground, and ran off."

"Don't tell me she sided with these freaks." 

"She wouldn't--" I stopped myself before continuing. Maybe she would. Maybe I was wrong for trusting her. Maybe she only quit Team Rocket because of how they treated her, and found people who treated her better (I mean she didn't dress as a grunt so I suppose they offered her a higher position). 

"Tch, well you need to be taken somewhere else." The gym leader said. "Red! You can handle this! I gotta take Silver to safety!" He yelled to Red, who I assume wasn't too far. Green grabbed my arm once more and led me away from the disaster. 

"Seriously, where are your glasses?" 

"Umber threw them in the water."

Green sighed. "What do you see in that bitch?" I probably would have defended her, but I'm too confused and frustrated to.

I was led into the city and into the Pokemon Center, where Green left the nurses to me. They got me new glasses, and my sight was back to normal. I bought some contacts as well...

Not because Umber said so, jeez. I just don't want to lose my glasses again is all.