Chapter 12• Family Issues

"I hate this and I hate you." I growled out to Jack wiping away the hair sticking to my face from the rain, thunder booming around us. "You just had to take my last hair tie didn't you? Just because you lost yours."

Jack gave smirk, "I'm your brother little Lotte. Whats yours is mine." He flailed his arms about making me glare at him.
"Thats my only hair tie! Now I am out here in a dangerous storm, in one of the most dangerous spots in the whole ocean, coming all the way here for your problems as usual. Now all I want it my hair tie, is that too much to ask?" I said crossing my arms.

"Maybe another time darling. I gotta look my best for Mr.Jones right?"He teased walking away.
"As much as I love you, sometimes I really don't like you." I growled out.
"I love you too dear sister!"

I sighed once again brushing the wet hair out of my face going to stand by Will. We stared out silently at the crashing waves around us almost making me sea sick. In the distance looming in the darkness, I could make the outline of a seemingly crashed or damaged ship, that ship being, the Flying Dutchman.

"Thats the Flying Dutchman?" Will asked in disbelief.
"Aye." I answered nodding towards it, wringing out my hair.
"She doesn't look like much." He shrugged.

"Neither do you, or my sister." Jack made his presence known. "Do not, under estimate her." There was a compliment in there, just after you looked over the slightly rude part.
"So whats your plan then?" Jack asked, making Will roll his eyes and me raise my eyebrows.

"I go over, sneak through out the ship until I find your bloody key."

"And if there are crewman?"
"I cut down anyone in my path." Will said in a strong, determined voice, walking away.

"That was hot." I spoke my thoughts my mind replaying the way he said that and how he looked when he said that. Jack looked at me incredulously.
"No! That wasn't! You can't think that way! Your like what, 10?"

"I'm 24 Jack." I deadpanned. He gave me a stern look pointing a finger at me accusingly.
"No! No you most certainly are not! Not on my boat! You are whatever age I say you are."
"You can't stop time Jack."

"Yes I can and I will!"

• • • • •

"Are you sure about this Will?" I asked for maybe the third time holding on tightly to his arm just as he was about to go down the rope ladder onto the small rowing boat.
"Love, I'll be fine." He reassured.

"Its alright if you don't want to! Jack's so full of it sometimes. I can get one of the crew members to go or I could even go-" He cut me off with a feverish and quick kiss successfully making me shut up afterward.
"No you will not. I'll be fine. I always am."
"And you'll come back right? Promise?"
"I always do."

And with that he gave me one last soft kiss going down the rope ladder Jack calling, "And remember, if you do get caught, tell 'em that Jack Sparrow sent ya!" This made my eyebrows crease in confusion. Usually, when anything involved Jack, it was bad for the person helping and him. Anyways, it was Jacks debt to bargain away or heart to steal. What was involved so deeply into the deal Jack had made.

"Jack, I'm not comfortable with this." I said unsurely while gazing down at Will's fading silhouette.
"I haven't brought him into anything serious, he'll be fine. Pirates honor." He said placing a hand over his heart.

The thing is, pirates barely had any honor. Jack honestly had little to none. And Jack only had room in his heart for two people anymore. Himself, and me. I gazed up at my big brother warily before sighing, "Alright, I'm trusting you."