Chapter 18

He carries me into our room and places me down on the bed. His soft brown eyes meet with mine and he leans in to kiss me. I hear the door close behind us. Calvin quickly diverts his kiss and walks over to his bag by the door.

"What?" I ask annoyed, that he would just stop because the hotel staff had gone.

"The audience had gone" he looks back and gives me a sarcastic smirk. "I've told you Elle, I need time to think things through"

I roll my eyes and collapse back onto the bed. "Fine I'm going for a shower" I get up and unzip my toiletries from the top of the case. "I'll leave the door unlocked in case you want to join me" He gives a small laugh.

I walk through to the bathroom and turn on the shower. The cold shower feels so nice against my skin. Thinking about it, I was never even told exactly what to do, how to get Calvin's mother out. We are going to have to come up with a strategy to get her out as safe as possible. 

I towel dry my hair and body. I toss the towel over the bath and head into the bedroom, naked. Calvin has his back turned, taking clothes out of his suitcase. I walk over to the full length mirror and notice my bump. I quickly grab my dressing gown that Calvin has already hung up and wrap it around me.

'So how are we going to do this?' Calvin says whilst still unpacking.

'Do what?' I say walking over to the bed.

'Get my mother?' He looks up and me as I sit on the tip of the heart shaped bed.

'pass me my phone' I say as i lean across the bed to try and get it. He passes it to me. 'I need to ring someone and find out whats going on'

I dial Jordan's number as i stand up and pace the room. After what seems like forever he picks up.

'Hello?' 

'Jordan hi' I cut him off frantically. 'You here as well?'

'Yeah, struggling already?' He laughs

'Whats the plan for tonight then?'  I sigh

'Just have some fun, get something to eat. Try and stay away from the hotel. We need a couple of nights to figure out this guys routine so we can get her out'

'So there's nothing we can do to help tonight?' I ask as Calvin looks at me concerned.

'Don't worry Ellie we have it covered. Keep your phone on you and ill ring you if there's any problems okay?'

'Okay thanks Jo' I put the phone down and sigh.

'Looks like were going out tonight' I smile. It will be nice to talk, even if he doesn't want too.

'Is there nothing we can be doing?' He stands up and looks me in the eyes. I can see he is really woried for his mother.

I walk over and place my hand on his arm. I don't want to push him, I will wait till he is ready.

'Look Cal, they have it sorted' I gesture to my phone. 'For tonight its best we just get away. I promise she will be fine' I move closer and put my head on his chest. We just sway for a little while, saying nothing.

I could stay there forever until we are broken apart by a loud knock at the door. We both lift our heads in shock and take a moment to compose ourselves. I walk over to the door, open it and find a young hotel worker.

'Sorry to interrupt madam but I have a bottle of champagne on ice, compliments of the hotel' 

'Thank you' He hands me the bucket, nods and heads away again. I close the door. I walk back over to the dresser and pour out two glasses and begin to get ready. Unknown to Calvin, I keep pouring my drink down the sink.

***

'Are you ready yet?' Calvin asks for the third time. He is stood by the door looking immaculate as always in blue shorts and a thin grey cotton top.

'I can't decide what to wear' I hold up two dresses. The first a long grey maxi dress and the second a short purple dress with a low neckline. ' Which one?'

'The purple one' He says instantly. I raise my eyebrows at him in response. ' You wore it when we went to the Italian restaurant, remember? You looked amazing in it'

'The purple one it is' I try to shuffle to dress on under my dressing gown so that he wont see the bump. I manage to pull it up just below my chest.

'What are you doing?' He asks, 'Its not like I haven't seen it all before Ellie!'

I roll my eyes and drop the dressing gown, the dress is covering my stomach now anyway. 'I've put weight on since I last wore it, care to help?'I turn around so he can zip the rest of the dress up. He manages but its quite tight around my top half. I turn back around so he can see the dress. 'How do i look?'

His gaze drops straight to my cleavage, and I look down to. ' When did they get so big?' He says.

I turn to the full length mirror. They are big! Its the pregnancy but I cant tell him that. ' I told you I've put a lot of weight on' I pull my top up covering a little more. 'Could be worse'

'Come on lets go' 

We both head out of the room, hopefully before he can piece anything together.

 *********

Sorry for the wait again. I have been through every chapter and spell checked. Hopefully this makes it a little easier to read.

Thanks for all of the support, its been exactly a year since i joined watt pad so i just had to update.

next chapter on soon x

 Random follower shoutout- @thorito555

LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR- PLEASE INBOX ME FOR MORE INFO