Get's help

E: Hey everyone! I have a special Shout out to a friend of mine! @IJustLoveAnime

Yugi: Thank you so much!

Yami: Why are we thanking this person?

Yugi *faceplam*

E: Please she reads and voted for our story!

Yugi's POV

I styed in Yami's arms for 10 minutes and cried for 15 minutes.

"Yugi?" Yami asks me.

"Yes?" I say back.

"I take it that your friends have no idea that your parents are doing this to you right. Well I think we should tell them. That is if you want to tell them. I'm not going to force you to." He says.

'If I tell them Joey and Milik (I finally learned his name!) will be pretty mad I didn't tell them. Ryuo he'll make me leave my house to protect me.'

"Yugi you still in there?" Yami asks me a little concerned.

"Yea I'm still here. I think we should tell them." I say. I was a little scared though. I think Yami could tell. "Don't worry Yugi the worst your friend will do is yell at you for not telling them." Yami says trying to calm me down.

"Yea that's what I'm afraid of." I admit.

He looks at me confused.

TIME SKIP AND YAMI'S POV

We find Yugi's friends and amazingly my cousins all together having lunch. Well I should say four out of the six where having lunch. Kaiba and the blond were fighting.

As soon as we walk out into the court yard the blond came over and dragged Yugi away from me. When he got over to his friend he started to look for anything out of the ordinary on Yugi. "I didn't hurt him. So don't worry." I say.

"Yea sure and why should I believe you ya creep." He says glaring at me.

"Joey be nice." Bakura's look alike says to the blond.

'I think his name was Ryuo.'

"Ah come on Ryuo!" Joey said.'Knew it.'

"That's right Yugi looks fine to me as well! So knock it off!" Marik's look alike tells Joey.

"Sorry Joey three against one. You lose." Yugi says. Joey looks at him confused. "Three? But Ryuo and Milik make two? So who's the third?" He asks. Yugi laughs. "I am silly! Yami really didn't do anything to me!" He says.

Ryuo and Milik start laughing as well.

"You can't do this to me Yug!" Joey begs. "Sorry Joey." Yugi says. "There Joey you got what you wanted now let Yugi go!" Ryuo says. "No! I'll never let go!" Joey says and holds Yugi even closer

"Come on let the shrimp go. I mean you don't want to go and scaring him off do you?" Bakura asks.

"Oh shut up Bakura." Joey tells him.

"And why should he Mutt? He's right." Seto says.

"One Yug isn't a shrimp! Two He'll never run out on me! and three I'M NOT A MUTT!" Joey yells.

"Could've fooled me." Seto says.

"Seto did you stop working? To talk to a person?" I ask shocked. He looks over to me and glares. He walks over and turns on his computer and starts typing.

We all start laughing. (I hate doing this but....one thing don't hate me for doing this!)

Joey squishes Yugi. He applyies presher on one of his arms more than the other one. The arm that had the worst amount of damage. "AHHH!" Yugi yells. He jerks away from Joey and shields his injured arm.