Not an update sorry (Read the bottom!)

hey guys it's E I know you're all upset that I haven't updated in a little bit but I'm here to tell you I'm not going to be updating.... Readers: *gasp* No!!!!

Hey you guys didn't let me finish! *puffs checks out in annoyance*

I won't be updating in till Halloween! Because I have an Idea for a Halloween themed chapter! and I don't have any other idea for other chapters right now so yea....

Oh and two more things!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE 4.2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly fainted when I saw how many reads this book had.

I was so surprised! I'm not even a very good author yet here I am with a book that has 4.2k reads. Thank you all so much for sticking with me and my craziness.

For the third thing I'm making a new book. No not a fanfic sorry.

It's a book that's just random. It'll show what happens during some time skips in chapters. I might put chapter ideas there and see what you guys think. I'll of course have the people from my books in it! Not just this one but all of them! Yes that includes kid Bakura and regular Bakura. You guys can ask me questions. I'll answer them as long as there with in reason. And you guys can... *looks around then motions for you guys to come a little closer* *whispers so only you guys can hear* You guys can even dare the character to do stuff.

This book will be call the Randomness of E.

It should be out today.

If you want to ask questions or do you know what or give ideas for chapters then comment them in the story or message me.

Thank you and again sorry that this isn't an update!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Yea I know It's way after Halloween but I've been super busy and Wattpad hasn't been working. The Halloween chapter keeps on deleting it's self. Like two out of three time I go to work on the Halloween story it's deleted it's self. I have a school project that I need to finish and a Spanish test coming up. My computer is also is not working the best. It's been throwing tantrums. So it's been freezing so bad that not even the key board works. So I have no way to shut it off. So I'm been having a lot of troubles with updating. I'm lucky I'm getting this up. So I'm really sorry about not updating. I'm writing two chapters well trying to write two chapters. So that way when I finish the Halloween one I'm update it twice.

Also on a happier note The Randomness of E is out so if you want go check it out.

But that's all I really qanted to say. I really am trying. I'm hoping I cn get the next two chapters up by next week if not. Well I'll try even harder if that's posibal! Bye bye!