Everyone here!

E: Hey everyone!!!

Yugi: I'm going to live with Yami!!!!!!! *Hugs E*

E: Um...You don't in this chapter. The next one though.

Yugi: *stops hugging and goes and pouts in the corner*

E: Do something Yami!

Yami: What can I do?!

E: Idk

Yami: *thinks* I got it! *goes over to Yugi*

Yami: *hugs and whispers something*

Yugi: You mean it!

Yami: Yes. Now Let's go get some ice cream!

E: You guys aren't going to leave me here ice creamless are you? *puppy eyes*

Yami: E doesn't own yugioh.

Yugi: Please enjoy!

E: HEY!

Yugi's POV

"I told you I'm fine Joey." I say for probably the hundredth time.

"I know Yug. I just can't help but be worried about my best friend. you mean everything to me!" He says

"Hey!" Milik and Ryuo (who is now wide awake) yell affined.

"You all mean everything to me! I was just telling Yugi that!" Joey says.

"Oh didn't know you cared JoJo." Marik says and pats him on the head like a dog.

"I didn't mean you ya creep! I didn't mean you or your cousins! And don't call me JoJo!" Joey says slapping Marik's hand away.

We all laugh. Even Seto....I mean Kaiba laughed!

"Mr. Sennen?" The doctor says.

"Yes?" Marik, Bakura, And Yami ask.

"I'd like to talk to the seen who brought Mr. Mouto here." He says surprised and confused.

Yami nods and leaves with them.

"So Yami was the one who brought me here." I say.

"Na! Seto called for the amblence but used Yami's name." Bakura says.

Kaiba's eyes narrowed. "I thought I told none of you to say I was the one who call for it!" He says to Bakura.

"Yea well tough luck. It's not like you can to anything to me!" Bakura says.

"I might not be able to get you but...." He lens in close to Bakura so only he'll hear. "I could do something to little Ryuo." Bakura's eyes widen. "But why would I....." "Don't lie to me I see the way you look at him and the fact you cared for him when he fainted." He whispers. Bakura looks mad. Then he looks at Joey (Who's hoping he'll hit Kaiba) And smirks. "If you try and hurt Ryuo something might happen to Joey." Bakura whispers back. This time it's Kaiba's turn to be surprised. His eyes widen. "I saw the way you looked at him in the class room. You the cold hearted one. Calls for an ambulance for his best friend. You like him. So lets get one thing straight. You hurt Ryuo I hurt Joey." Bakura says. "You hurt Joey I hurt Ryuo." Kaiba says back. The stand up straight and shake. The turn and go to their crushes (Well Bakura does. Kaiba goes to his computer which is in the seat next to Joey.)

Yami came back in.

"I'm back did I miss anything?" He asks.

"Yea." they all said.

"Though I'm not a hundred present on what you missed." I says.

Yami look confused at what he said. Though everyone exact Kaiba, Bakura, and Joey didn't look confused. "What was the deal you too struck?" Ryuo asks.

Yami looks at them panicked and runs over to me and shields me for some reason.

Marik pulls Malik behind him for protection.

"Ryuo, Joey you might want to step away from them!" Yami says to them.

"Why?" They both ask confused.

"Let's just say that if me or Fluffy make a deal or bet with someone it's never safe for anyone! So someone always ends up hurt." Marik says calmly like this happened everyday to him.

Joey pulls Ryuo to the other side of the room.

"Relax just cause we shook hands doesn't mean we made a bet or a deal! In fact we didn't we just told the other one to be careful." Bakura says.

They all unshielded the person they were protecting.

"Joey you ok? You look a little bummed." I ask consered for him

"I'm fine other then the fact Bakura didn't punch Kaiba! I would've liked that." Joey says look up. I face palm along with Ryuo.

"Don't count on that happening mutt." Kaiba says not looking up.

"Calm down you two. Don't fight." I say.

"Don't worry Yug!" Joey says.

"Yea! Don't worry! sure Fluffy and stone heart don't get along but they will never fight other then with words!" Marik says. then pulls Joey and Ryuo close to him.

"Marik. Let go you're hurting me." Ryuo says.

"Yea me too." Joey agrees.

Kaiba and Bakura glare at Marik.

They stand up. "I just remembered that Marik and I have something to do together!" Bakura says pissed.

 He drags Marik out of the room to their house. (Not in that Way! there family remember!)

"Looks like my computer died . I'll have to go get the charger." Kaiba says also pissed off.

The walks after Bakura and Marik.

"Anyone catch any of that?" Ryuo asks.

"Bakura and Marik have something planed and Kaiba left to charge his computer." I answers.

"So Yami what did the doctor say?" Ryuo asks.

"He said Yugi can leave tomorrow. Isn't that great?" Yami asks.

I blushes at that newz.

"THAT ISN'T GOOD!!!" Ryuo, Malik, and Joey yell at the same time.

"How so?" Yami asks.

"He can't go back to that monster so soon!" Joey says.

"Yea! We can't even arrest him cause we don't have a evidence. No afenie Yugi." Malik says.

"None taken." I says.

"Oh he's not going to live his father anymore. He'll be living with me." Yami says.

My three friends stare at Yami like he was an alien or something.

"HE'S WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?" They all yell.

E: I'm done!

Yugi: Now we can get ice cream!

Yami: Why did we wait for her?

Yugi: cause the next chapter is where I'm living with you! *whispers* and cause If i'm not nice she might do something bad in the next  chapter.

Yami: Good point.

E: I heard that. Yugi Just cause you don't take me out for ice cream doesn't mean I make you have a bad chapter.

Yugi: YAY! Now let's get ice cream!

Yami: please comment! And tell us what you think.

E: Now off to the ice cream!

*all three leave to go to the ice cream shop*