All In My Head

walking to work

I was surprised. I saw him on tv. He looked so different. It was a good different.  Wow, he changed. The last time I saw him, we were in high school.  He looked so mature now.

I walked into Starbucks to pick up my usual order.  I ordered a venti caramel macchiato with only two pumps of caramel, and a yogurt fruit cup.

I finally got to the building and arrived at the floor I worked on.  There were people running everywhere, rushing with fabric, measurements, and paper in there hands.  Some where measuring pants and dresses.  Others at the sewing machines.  We were working on a big project for my line so it has been hectic like this for awhile.  I showed my new designs to my clothing makers and they began working.  Today was also the day models came in to photo shoot some of our items.

The models had arrived and I looked at them to see who was selected.  I was so confused and shocked as to who one of them were.  I thought I was dreaming.  It was Grayson...

He walked over to me to greet me.  I couldn't hear anything he said, I just stared in amazement.

"Um, excuse me...", he said finally and I snapped out of it.  It wasn't Grayson, ugh how embarrassing...

I greeted all the models and we went through the day finishing the photo shoot and making our new clothing.

on the way home

It was all in my head.  I kept seeing him everywhere.  Walking in the streets, in magazines, at shops.  I felt like I was going crazy.  I wanted to smack my self silly.  I needed to snap out of it.  I even dreamt about him a few times.

"Stop it Gabi, stop...stop...STOP!", I said to myself while gently patting my cheeks.

I didn't know if I was going crazy or I actually wanted to see him.  I mean, I can't love him anymore, it's been 5 years, I don't even remember the last time we talked.  It was so long ago.  Besides, I have a fiancé now.

But do I still feel something for him?
Am I falling all over again?
Oh what am I saying!
Gabi get a hold of yourself!
It's all in your head
All in your head
All...in...your...head