Taking Time

two weeks later...

Gabi's pov

It's been two weeks since I've gotten out of the hospital.  Jess picked me up from the hospital the day after I first got there.  She brought me home and lots of things changed.

I ended it with Elijah...

I couldn't take it anymore.  He was too much.  I told him the bad news few days after he came out of the hospital.  He told me that he was sorry.  He didn't mean to hurt me, but he just thought I didn't give him much attention.  To be honest, I think I didn't either, and I felt horrible.  I told him to leave me and find someone who will love him better than I did.  He said he would never forget me, and I told him the same.  After that, we parted ways.  As for Jess, well remember that guy at the park?  Well I can officially call him Jess's boyfriend.  They been dating for a few days now.  They are honestly so cute together, it sucks third wheeling with them.  They have such good connection, I told Jess that he may be the one.  She thought so too.

As for me, I'm just living life right now.  I still think about that night, at the hospital.  Grayson's words still replay in my head.  I haven't seen him in a few days.  I just hope we can see each other again.  I want to be able to make things right....

Grayson's pov

Liana and I broke up.  I still keep in touch with her.  We are best friends.  I heard that she found someone that really connected with her.  I was happy she was happy.

As for me, it's been days since I've seen Gabi.  I was building up the courage to finally see her again.  I loved her so much.  But this time I was going to tell her.  I want to tell her how I truly feel.  She needs to know.  I now know it's time.