Chapter 2

Marcel’s POV

*annoying school bell

*class

*class

*class

*school bell saying class is over!!!

I walked on the hall staring at my book until someone jumped on my back.

“Marcel!” Sydney says in a loud voice.

“Shh, don’t mention my name too loud. People might find out that I’m your friend.” I say as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“So?”

“Look, I care for your reputation okay?” I say.

“I don’t. As long as you’re my friend, I care about you and not my reputation.” She says kissing my cheek.

She—She k-kissed m-my cheeks!! I can feel the hot blood rushing through my veins.

“I can walk with you towards your house.” I say.

“Okay,” she says as we went off.

As we’re approaching her house, she broke the silence between us.

“My family is currently not here so—” she paused with a groan and a light slap on her forehead.

“What?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I forgot to check in a hotel. My sister forgot to leave the house key with me.” She says.

“Uhm—why don’t you stay with me?” I say without my mind thinking.

What did I just say? Sydney Montez will be staying at MY house?!

“I-Is it okay with you? Maybe your family will disapprove?” she says stroking her arm.

“See, I can sense you’re feeling cold. Let’s go. My family isn’t around either. They’ll be back next week. You can stay at ours.” I say, with—confidence!!! Yeah!!!

“Oh, okay.” She says.

We both went off to my house and we both settled out things.

“I’ve got food prepared for us, you up for pasta?” I ask even if I already ordered for pasta delivery.

“Yeah,” she says.

Later on the delivery arrived and we both ate our dinner. We went upstairs as she took a shower and I made her use some of my sister’s clothes. When she finally got dressed up for bed, I got in the shower.

Sydney’s POV

Marcel made me dress up in his sister’s usual night clothes: white shirt and long pajama pants with fluffy slippers. I lied down on my stomach on his bed reading a magazine. Just then, Marcel got out of the shower in only a towel wrapped around his torso. Then I—Marcel?! He—He looks so different! He’s got muscles, CURLS! AW CURLS! And-- ABS?!

“Marcel?!” I said in a loud voice.

“What? Is there something wrong?” he says stroking his curly hair from his face.

“You—you look so different! You’ve got muscles, abs, CURLY HAIR?! Why’d you keep all your features?” I said as he chuckled and sat beside me on his bed. He’s got dimples!!!

“What do you mean? I’m still me.” He said.

“Well, not the Marcel look I knew.” I say stroking his curly hair.

“You have soft curly hair! Did you know I have an obsession with soft things?” I said as we both laughed.

“Well, we should sleep now.” He says standing up and took his clothes for bed.

“Tomorrow’s weekend and I’ve got some plans for us—if it’s okay with you.” I say as he blushed.

“Oh, okay.”

*morning

*Good morning Marcel/ Good morning Sydney/ blah, blah, blah

*breakfast

*dress up for the plans!!!

I got dressed up in Marcel’s sister’s clothes: a loose sleeveless green shirt, skinny white jeans and white converse. I went up to see Marcel in his attire: slacks, leather shoes, and white polo.

“Marcel, come here. Let’s dress you up.” I say.

He got dressed in a V-neck white shirt, skinny black jeans and brown boots. I didn’t allow him to wear gel so that he can expose his curly hair.

“Okay, first, we’re going to the mall and get you contacts. Second, let’s buy you new clothes. Third, let’s have some fun!” I say as we both went off.

*mall

*got contacts—revealing emerald green eyes… green my favorite color!!!

*eat

*buy new clothes—hot new trend

*eat—food!!! Be it people gotta eat!

*It’s 7:30 p.m.

*CARNIVAL!!!