I Can Love You More Than Him (Niall Horan Love Story)

Being in love with your best friend's girl isn't such a great thing. For one, it's like betraying your best mate. Second, you have to keep shut or the friendship is all over. Lastly, you're left in the background knowing that the girl you always wanted, everything you ever wanted is with your best friend-happy and madly in love. 

Poor Niall! This is his life as he fights to show his feelings for the girl of his dreams. Will he get the girl or will his best mate Harry keep her finger around his forever?

 Wait there! Before you read. I want to say that this is story is copy righted. So like don't take ANY ideas from me. okay, now move on!

"Harry!" I giggled as he tickled me. I kept jumping until I collapsed on the couch near Niall. He just starred at us motionless. He always does this, so we didn't really need to ask if he's alright.

"I'm not gonna stop until you surrender!" Harry kept tickling me. I couldn't handle it. He knows I'm THAT ticklish. I bit my lip trying to not let out any laughter, but as I said I'm too weak.

"Ah!!! I surrender!" I begged.

"That's what I thought." Harry stopped and flashed a smile.

I inhaled some air, and decided to do something devious. I smirked at Harry and pulled him onto the couch, making him lay just right on top of my body. We let out a few more giggles until we realized that Niall was with us.

"Oh.. uh. Sorry Niall." I apologized and pushed Harry off of me. I brushed off my jeans and smiled. Niall never had a girlfriend, and he's still waiting for his princess. Me and Harry just don't want to make him feel bad.

"It's fine." He assured us with a smile.

"Hey guys," Louis opened the door and came inside the room. "We need to get ready before the show starts."

"Kay." Harry and Niall said together. Harry kissed me goodbye. I couldn't help but keep my eye on Niall looking at us. I brushed it off and sat down as I waited for them to hurry with the show.

        I sprawled my body on the couch reading some fashion magazine. Looking at all those models in fashionable clothing made me compare them to me. I didn't wear anything nice. Well, Harry thinks I dress pretty casual and I do.  I didn't pose when I'm in front of the camera. I don't pout my face. My head spun as I tried to stop the comparing. Harry wouldn't want me to do so. He would just sing or whisper sweet things into my ear just to see me smile again. I don't want him to think I'm insecure, though I am. I was bored out of my mind. Like seriously, I know they have to do the shows and stuff, but it takes so long for them to finish. I had no one in the room to talk to, so I started to talk to myself. 

"How are you Jen?" I asked myself looking at Zayn's mirror. "Why, lovely I must say." my accent was so vague  I sounded nothing like British. I had an American accent and was totally talent less, so what do you expect? "I love mirrors." I laughed as I said that aloud. Zayn loved his mirror. In fact I was holding it in my hands. "God, I'm bored." I buried my face in the couch as I groaned.

"Look who's back!" I heard Harry's voice in the room. I raised my head to face him. Finally. I couldn't wait here any longer. 

"Yes! Let's leave and head back to the hotel." I told them.

"You could have left already." Liam said.

"I don't care. I just wanted to wait for Harry." I smiled up at him. I wish I were at least 3 inches shorter, but I was 5. "And we can go around." i winked. He nodded.

        As me and Harry headed out to the city of New York, Niall followed us from behind in silence. 

"Uh... Niall, why are you following us?" I turned and asked him. I held onto Harry's arm and felt his coat on my fingers.

"Just... Nothing. Hey, maybe we can get a bite to eat, no?" He replied.

"Um....." I looked at Harry. He just starred at me and I saw in his eyes that he didn't want Niall to be left alone. We all knew Niall was the only one single in the group, so we said yes.

         We got to Nandos. Harry opened the door for us like a gentleman because that's what he is. As we sat down to at our table, Niall pulled my chair open for me. 

"Aw, thank you Niall." I thanked him.

"No problem." I was just about to sit down until Niall pulled the chair a little farther. I let out a little yelp as I fell hard on my bum. The floor was cold and it didn't feel good to be seen out in public like this.

"I-I'm so sorry." Niall kept apologizing as Harry helped me up onto my feet. 

"It's fine Niall." I assured him.

"It's just that I thought you needed more space to sit down. You know you're belly and the table being so close because of the chair." He spilled out his words nervously. I could see his cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment.

"Hahahahha! Look mommy! That guy is calling that girl fat!" A little brown haired boy pointed to me and Niall.

"I did not!" Niall argued.

"Niall it's fine. Let's just eat." Harry smiled. Poor Niall. I wish he had a girlfriend so he'd have some girl to treat. Then he can give me, Harry, the boys and their girlfriends some space for our own relationships. She'd be his princess and she'd be very fortunate to be with him. He tries so hard. He needs to find love. I am in love. In love with Harry and it's absolutely amaZAYN. I want Niall to find that girl to love. So he'd be happy.

 UNEDITED! I didn't edit it. Sorry for mistakes!!

 Hey so guys, I'm not the best writer or even a decent one. Hey, I'm just that bad at explaining my imagination in words. SO I hope that at least I get SOME reads. I don't really care about having like thousands of reads or even 10 is great for me.