Accidents Happen, right?

ANOTHER UPDATE.

 Jen's POV

        My eyes were still closed. I snuggled closer to Niall. I didn't remember anything from a few minutes ago. I soon felt our-selves going up in the elevator. I ignored it. I wanted to stay asleep. I need  the rest. I didn't enjoy the flight here. I heard the elevator ding to our floor and a yell from a familiar voice.

        "NIALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I quickly woke up and sat up from my position. I looked at him. Harry, then Niall, then back at Harry. Harry's nostrils flared as his eyes softened as I took off Niall's jacket. I got up brushed myself and handed Niall his jacket back. Niall just sat there looking at us both thinking what to say. Harry doesn't like to share me... Because he's the jealous type. He only trusts me with his friends, but now since he's seen me cuddle with Niall... I don't know.

        "I'm sorry, mate." Niall finally apologized. "I know she's sensitive to the cold and it was freezing here." He said innocently.

        Harry's expression changed. "Thanks for taking care of her." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

        "It wasn't that bad." I said.

        "Jen, the doctor said you can get frost bite easily." They said simultaneously. 

        "It was just a little cold." I crossed my arms. 

Niall looked at his watch and sighed. "I missed the sound check, but we still have the concert."

        "Oh snap, yeah. Hey, what time is it?" Liam asked. I didn't noticed he was here. 

        "6:50pm. That means we've been here over 5 hours."

        "Then get going." I pushed my cart of luggage with me out the elevator. I pressed the button and walked out the elevator. 

The doors was closing in. Harry cupped his hands and yelled," I love you!" I waved with a smile as the door shut and they were on their way to their concert. I walked to our suite, slid the key card, opened the door and crashed on the couch. I wanted to sleep again until Harry and the lads got back, but I already had all the rest in the elevator. After hours of watching television on the flat screen, I was getting sleepy. The last thing I remembered was my eyes shutting into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of blabbering arguments.

        "Shut up." I heard Louis said. I got up from the couch and ruffled my hair with my long fingers.

        "Can we please just stop this?" Liam said sighing. I was still in my clothes. I forgot to change last night. I didn't think any of them noticed I was there.        

        "What's going on guys?" I asked aloud. They all turned to see me. 

        "We're fighting what we want for breakfast." Niall explained.

        I burst out laughing. "What? Guys, you can just order room service."

        "That's what I'm telling Louis!"

        "Lou, what's up?" Zayn asked.

        "I read the menu and I just simply just don't like it."

        "Oh god, then leave me out of this." I giggled. I felt Harry's hand slip to mine. I looked up to see his face with a smile. He leaned to me and whispered in my ear. "Say, as they argue you want to just leave out for the day. I'm totally free."  With that I smiled and kissed him below the ear.