Make a Smile

I woke up sprawled on the floor in the hotel. I struggled to get up as I was still wide asleep. I took a stand on my feet and walked into the main room. I started to make some pancakes for the boys taking out the milk, eggs and flour. We were in the Master suite and heck yeah it was sweet. I loved following them on tour because I get time with them(including Harry), and I just love the sightseeing each time. I was almost finished making the last pancake as I felt a strong pair of arms snake around my waist. 

"Good morning beautiful." Harry said in his raspy tone. With one hand he ruffled his curls.

"Morning handsome." I greeted him back. He turned and kissed him softly on the lips until he started to keep me there still kissing him. My hands run through his hair as his hands snaked around my waist. He lifted me up to the counter and we continued there.

"Whoa, this is a wrong time to come in." We broke off and looked at the direction of Zayn with Liam, Niall, and Louis. I glimpsed at Harry to see he was trying not to blush. I was biting my lip which I know actually turns Harry on.

"So, what's up with your smiling?" Louis wrapped his arms around us. I still sat on the counter. "Did you have a little bit of bed action last night?" He whispered into our ears. I saw Harry's eyes widen, so did mine as we blushed tomato red.

"Uh, no." Harry responded.

"Hmph. You two are boring." Louis complained.

"Ooh, pancakes." Niall abruptly interrupted as he walked over to the plate stacked high with pancakes. "Can i eat now?" he asked.

"Sure. You don't need to ask Niall." I said catching him grin a bit.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Louis tousled my hair making it a bird's nest.

        The boys ate away as I watched how much they can eat. I made enough for everyone. Including Niall's HUGE appetite. I was stunned to see them finish the who pile of pancakes as I was still not even half way done with mine. I wiped my the syrup off my mouth with a napkin and gulped down the piece of food in my mouth.

"Wow, you boys are surely hungry." I spoke.

"Yeah, I told you I was." Louis spoke through large chomps.

"Well, why the sudden Niall appetite guys?" 

"We are going to the amusement park later, and we want to be fueled up for a day of fun." Liam swallowed.

        I starred at Niall who was already changed into his clothes. We sat on the couch waiting for the others to finish. One thing about Niall was he didn't need to take so much time changing. He pretty much took whatever he felt like off the closet.

        "Are you fine Niall?" I asked to see him look up. He has been down lately. Maybe because he was feeling lonely or something?

        "Yes, I am Jen. Why?" He shifted his weight. I did the same. I cleared my throat. 

        "Does it have to do with the fact that I have dated Harry for over 2 years now?" I asked. I had no idea if Niall seemed to like me. The first time I saw him, he was so happy. He introduced me and Harry anyways after a friend introduced me to Niall. I thank Niall for putting me and Harry together, but now it seems as if he's just tired and doesn't want to see me any more. "Am I not good enough for Harry? Do I bother your friendship with him, or something?" 

        His eyes grew wide to my question. "NO! You're great. You're amazing, and all.. Harry has ever wanted. He's very lucky to have you." he gulped down the words. 

        "But it's like you don't like me Niall." I replied. I felt like staying here instead of going out to the amusement park with them. I feel that Niall has some problem with me and I can't fix it. I can't stand it if some one doesn't like me. 

        "No, I don't. Hey." He wrapped a shoulder around me. "Make a smile. Do it. Now." He said lifting my chin up with a smile of his own. I felt my face tingle and finally made a smile. Hm, I guess Niall doesn't have a problem with me.

So guys, how was that? Can you comment what you think? Well, if anyone reads this shit! hahaha, oh well. 

~~JJ