Leave

Harry's POV

Niall and I have been avoiding each other since his little antic of trying to get Jen to break up with me by telling thousands of fans that he loves her.  I was walking through the lobby to find Liam,  but lucky me instead I found the bastard who was or still is trying to steal my girl. I walked faster towards him, but he definitely saw me because we locked eyes.  My green eyes flashing with flames of fury and his blue gentle eyes filled with worry. He started to make a run for it, but I caught up to him grabbing him by the collar and pushing him against the wall. 

"Harry, w-what do yo--" he stuttered.

"What I want? What I want? Oh Niall I want a lot of things. Particularity for you." I chuckled as I caused a scene.

"Leave me alone." he broke into tears. I felt that I was inhumane not caring about the tears dropping from his eyes. 

"No, you listen to me Horan." I pushed him against the wall with more force with my knuckles digging into his neck making a small bruise as I held him tight by the collar."Stay away from me and Jen. You hear that? Go to another hotel or whatever, I don't care. Get out of my site. You are to never see her again. If I find out that you do, you will get it. BAD." I shot him a glare. I heard his loud gulp as I watched his Adam's apple go down then back up.

"Okay." the tears were already gone and he looked calm . I let him go but kept my guard up. My glare still giving him a bit of a chill. He looked straight at me and held a innocent stare. "But that still won't stop me from how I feel about her. I'm sorry mate." With that he got me standing like a fool wondering what his actions would be next. I watched him walk out of the lobby putting his hat back on.  

Niall's POV

I was walking back and forth of the lobby trying to get a wifi signal. Boy, the wifi here is certainly crappy. Pacing my steps again, back and forth, I was actually trying to keep my mind occupied trying not to think of Jen. But due to love making our brains dumber, I couldn't stop my heart from feeling. I was lost.

Aimlessly pacing in such a boring matter, I stumped upon the eyes of the one I dare not to ever piss off. He starred at me straight. His green eyes piercing my soul. I felt shocked to hold the stare this long... what has it been 3 seconds, holy shit!

I went to make a run for it, but my speed didn't matter because I was grabbed by the collar and pushed against the wall making my back felt a twist of pain. Here he was Harry about to beat the crap out of me.

"Harry, w-what do yo--"  i stuttered to be interrupted.

"What I want? What I want? Oh Niall I want a lot of things. Particularity for you." he chuckled, creeping me out and causing a scene.

"Leave me alone." I suddenly broke into tears. To be honest, I am actually quite scared of Harry. He is taller than me, stronger than me and has more of an angry side than I do.

"No, you listen to me Horan." his knuckles dug into my skin as he pressed me against the wall with more force. "Stay away from me and Jen. You hear that? Go to another hotel or whatever, I don't care. Get out of my site. You are to never see her again. If I find out that you do, you will get it. BAD." he spat his words in my face.  He gave me a deadly glare and I felt my Adam's apple plunged down my throat then back in its place.

"Okay." I responded calmly. The tears have already stopped. He let me go with a bit of a shove added to it. He gave a stare and I looked straight at him saying this as casually as I could,"But that still won't stop me from how I feel about her. I'm sorry mate." With that I left him standing there. I fixed my hat and walked out of the lobby.

*****

Jen's POV

"So that's how you truly feel or are y---"

"I'm not fooling this time Jen!" Harry slammed his fist on the table causing me to flinch. "You've asked me that how many times?" He said in an annoyed tone. "24. And I'm sorry." 

He gave a deep sigh and face palmed himself gently. "It's fine, and yes I'm not lying for the 25th time okay?" he took my hands in his and starred straight into my eyes. How could he lie to me now? He can't... Can he? I mean, he seems sincere about it. Maybe I guess I can believe him. "Jen do you believe me now?"

"H-harry I-I don--"

"I'm sorry about lying about it before. I just can't stand another guy loving you because he never will as much as I do. The way I do." I saw Harry's eyes getting a little teary from having to confess he lied to me. I felt a little broken having to look at him with watery eyes. "I believe you Harry and I forgive you." I breathed softly. A smile formed on his face. "You know I didn't want to lie. I just can't for--" I hushed him with my finger lingering on his lips. "Shush. I get it. I understand." Now I know that Harry doesn't want me to see Niall. Ever,  but that doesn't mean I'm angry at any of them. I know that Harry would beat the crap out of Niall. I do care for Niall. I missed how we all were friends, but now we aren't. I am going to see Niall one way or another(A/N: see what I did there? hehe. XD) Harry doesn't have to know.

"But what you did was wrong Harry." I scolded him

"I know." His tone a but cheery. "But that doesn't change how I feel about this or what my actions may lead to. In the mean time," He huffed and stood up offering me a hand,"You do forgive me?"

"For the second time yes." I slipped my fingers through his. "But that still wasn't right Harry. We are going to fix this right? SO that the tour will go on without complications between you two?"(A/N I know the tour ended, but it's still on in this story. :P)

He didn't answer but walked in hand in hand with me out of the coffee shop.

OH I HOPE.