Surprise

Jen's POV

I've finally sucked up like a man and stopped crying. I took out my mirror and saw that my eyes were still a little puffy. Luckily I had some tissues in my purse, so I grabbed them out and wiped my face clean and dry. I continued walking until I was finally looking up at the Eiffel Tower. I sighed still upset about... the Niall situation. Finally at the top and I gasped. Harry was lighting up a candle in a glass and set it on the table for two. The dishes were covered up. He noticed me standing in silence and smiled. I smiled back feeling that warm feeling you get with your loved one in a romantic setting. You know, that feeling of being in love.

"You look gorgeous." He complimented me holding out a hand. I reached out for his hand and gave a small giggle.

"Well thank you." He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He slowly pushed my chair in. I admired what's he done. I heard a soft violin playing and wondered where it was coming from. 

"Ah, from my phone." Harry picked up his phone and placed it down on his right. "Just to have some music, and set in the mood."

I nodded and observed around. Lights were all around. He wrapped around the railings of the Eiffel Tower with dim yellow light. There were glass candle lights to go with this candle lit dinner theme. Harry lifted up the lids and we had a fine meal of lobster,

Choucroute garnie (sauerkraut with sausages, salt pork and potatoes)

Baguette

Mousse au chocola

 "So Harry." I started off and put my fork down. That Mousse au chocolat looked to delicious to resist. I put my hand on top of his and smiled. 

"Yes, Jen?" Harry wiped his mouth with his napkin.

"Let's dance." He smiled and nodded  that it was a yes.We stood u and Harry held out his hand for mine. I gladly took it and even though he's not the best dancer(stepping on my toes) he decided to let me stand on his shoes and guide us with the music. Swaying side to side, his arms wrapped securely around me, his my head laying on his chest and feeling it rise and fall I can definitely say I was in love and couldn't ask for a more perfect boyfriend. That very moment I knew in my heart that no one in this world could ever replace Harry. 

"Jen..." Harry lifted me up and off his feet. He put me down on my feet where I was left confused and he bent down on one knee.He cleared his throat and l stood looking down at his beautiful face. His dimples, and his curly brown locks, with his emerald green eyes and his award winning smile I couldn't help myself but feel all lovey dovey. I used to feel so different about love that it was for the illustration imagination of a five year old girl living in fairy tale. He pulled out a small red velvet box from his suit and opened it up.

"Jen Gomez will you marr---"

"NOO!" a voice protested.

Niall's POV

I knew Jen was already on her way walking to Harry. I am completely aware of what I've told her, but in my heart that I needed to just chase her. It just kept saying"Go after her idiot." At the very last minute, I did.

I ran as fast as I could. I remember running in the park with Jen and I was all out of breathe. This time was the same, but Jen was out of my view. I needed to find her. I just had to go after her and fight for her. I need to win her heart.

I finally was at the Eiffel Tower, but I needed to get to the top. I saw light on the top and two small figures standing, swaying side to side, more like it. I had no time to look and stand, so I ran up as fast as my legs carried me. Half way there and I my legs were lead. Thinking about stopping made me go even faster.