More Than This

JEN's POV

It was time for the guys to get to their concert. I hurried out of the shower to get changed. I heard knocking on my door as I wriggled my way into my jeans. "What?" I yelled almost falling onto the bed.

"Are you done? I don't want us to leave without you." Harry's deep  raspy let me say this okay, sexy voice sounded through the wooden door. "Um, I'm almost done!" I shouted  back. I slipped my arms into my t shirt and off I was ready. I opened the door and looked up at Harry. He softly chuckled at me. 

"W-what?" I asked with a confused look. "Your hair, love. You need to blow dry it." he whipped my hair softly across my cheek.

"I'll do that on the way."  

We got there and just in time for my hair to dry up. "Louis get your head out of the window, we are already here." Liam pulled Louis into the car. "Well, sorry I wanted to know the life of a dog sticking his head out of a freaking car window to have the wind blowing his fur in the strong breezy wind!"

"If you were a dog, you'd be a bit--"

"Hey! That's not nice!" Harry cut Zayn off and laughed.

"Let's just get this over with." Liam said opening the limo door for us.

"Wow, thank you chauffeur!" Louis joked. Oh how his mind works, well never know.

"Lou." Niall rolled his eyes hiding some snickers.

The concert was about to start, so I gave a kiss to Harry for the best of luck (even though I know he doesn't need it). I stayed backstage waiting for them to finish. What felt like forever with them singing and acting like their plain old selves on stage, I  finally heard Liam say it was their last song. 

NIALL'S POV

Jen stayed backstage as we went on with our concert. I remember seeing Harry kiss her on the lips and calling her babe as it was time to get on stage. Every time I see him and her together, I just feel my heart breaking and getting weaker. I just wish I could tell her how I truly feel and just let it all out. 

"Hey! Loving it here in France!" Lou yelled into his microphone.

"As soon as we are done with this concert we will get two weeks off! " Harry yelled excited. 

"That means we get to spend time sleeping or go back to our home for a few days and spend time for our loved ones." Zayn explained.

"We just want to tell you, we love you, and this is the last song for tonight." 

We started to sing More Than This. Liam started it off then it would be Harry and so on with us having solo. I felt my heart pump as Harry just decided to pull Jen from backstage. She refused but Harry just dragged her by the wrist. She let out a little sigh and walked with him hand in hand as he sang his part.

"I can love you more than this...."

"If I'm louder...."

I walked towards the couple and took Jen's hand. Singing to her. "Would you see me? Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me. Cause we are... the same. You save me. And when you leave it's gone again."

I looked her in the eyes. I was falling for her. Hard. But I know that she doesn't love me... Her chocolate brown eyes made me melt like chocolate. I glimpsed at Harry and confussin was written all over his face. Lou was on his solo and I just kept holding Jen's hand making her blush a bit even though my hands were getting really clammy. She didn't look much confused as the lads. She grinned at me like one of those cutesy grins and it made me smile. "On my knees, pray'in."